• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Jim, look in the forums for Winterfest 2009...ya got plenty of time to start planning! We would like to see ya there, and YES, it is worth the drive!

......and Roger that on the pics!! :D

HaleYes said:
I just took care of Haleyes enemy #1.
Daymn rabbit had been fubar-ing my garden for 3 weeks now.

That particular bunny, won't be doing it again.
In true LessLimited fashion, I used my air rifle.:clap:

Now, I have to clean my lunch.:D

I had a mole tearing up my yard last weekend. Put a hose in the ground and filled his tunnels with water, and hit him with a shovel when he popped out. I've probably got a dozen like that now.

I've got quite a few squirrels that like to chew the cedar siding on my house. I take care of them a little differently. I have an army of neighborhood kids with BB guns under my command. They are pretty good at taking care of groundhogs too.

have a good 4th gang, I am off to the lake(s) for a week of vacation....later.........

Well... its been a interesting week...

The mass murderer that was supposed to move in next door was caught..So the new hillbilly neighbors are moving in now... My kids coming running in the room... Dad..Dad...Dad... the neighbors are trying to set the house on fire.. We heard some pops... I go out to check.. Hillibillies have a big ole box of Black Cats... Told them as long as its not after 9pm and on their side of the fence its all good. First one after 9pm or anything lands in my yard... thats it...

w_howey said:
Well... its been a interesting week...

The mass murderer that was supposed to move in next door was caught..So the new hillbilly neighbors are moving in now... My kids coming running in the room... Dad..Dad...Dad... the neighbors are trying to set the house on fire.. We heard some pops... I go out to check.. Hillibillies have a big ole box of Black Cats... Told them as long as its not after 9pm and on their side of the fence its all good. First one after 9pm or anything lands in my yard... thats it...

Well it is Mount Morris. :)

w_howey said:
Idiot neighbors have moved on to M-70's now....

Sounds like you need to show up the Jones' and get a 1/4 stick of what I call fun. Works great for stump removal or removal of whatever is bothering you.:wave:

Mt. Morris where? I just had my grandpa sell out the Family cottage that no one has seen in twenty years in Mt Morris, WI

97XJ2 said:
Mt. Morris where? I just had my grandpa sell out the Family cottage that no one has seen in twenty years in Mt Morris, WI

Illinois.

Antique tractors rock!
we had 5 of them in the Shirland parade.
Next year we will have 2 WD45s in tractor pulls.
We have all but 6 Allis Chalmers tractors made from 1915 to 1960.
If any one is in the area call and I will give you a tour of the tractor museum.

Rev Den said:
Come on guys....the wife is waiting on your responses.

Rev
Tell her I said it was ok.

Rev Den said:
Come on guys....the wife is waiting on your responses.

Rev

Do it.

dooit3htuf3.gif

That seems like a very good price for a new trailer. We've paid that much for the single axle 10' enclosed trailers we use at work.

As long as it is decent quality it sounds like a great deal. Just make sure it has good tie downs or a way to put some in yourself. Those are often overlooked on enclosed trailers.

If it were me: If I could afford it, I'd buy it and put a big MWC logo on the side of it. Sounds like a good deal to me. You could sleep in it too. OR, if you didn't sleep in it, you could leave it at the campground and rent it out! It could be the MWC operation command center! You'd be silly to pass this up!

Back