• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

jeeplas said:
The Alro in Crown Point is closed on the 4th, but open tomorrow. I am so bored that I called them. :)
Now THAT'S bored.

BTW, I will say that I'd vote for a law requiring all non-essential (police, hospital, fire dept, etc) businesses to be closed on the 4th.
If you're making a living in this country, show it some respect.

Roxtar said:
Now THAT'S bored.

BTW, I will say that I'd vote for a law requiring all non-essential (police, hospital, fire dept, etc) businesses to be closed on the 4th.
If you're making a living in this country, show it some respect.

The only places open in town will be WalMart, and Hucks. It'll be a ghost town in Flora. Evening of the 4th, everyone will be at the park to see the fireworks, you should stop by.:D

HaleYes said:
The only places open in town will be WalMart, and Hucks. It'll be a ghost town in Flora. Evening of the 4th, everyone will be at the park to see the fireworks, you should stop by.:D

Same in Durand, but we will be watching from our front deck sipping a tasty beverage. YOU should stop by.

jeeplas said:
Does any one else that works in mfg think that it is a waist of time to be here on holiday weeks. I am bored to death sitting here doing nothing. A lot of my customers are shut down for the week.

Actually We have been busier than hell this week... Its only Wednesday and I need a weekend....

HaleYes said:

We will be up on the porch roof watching the fireworks... but no frosty beverages... Wouldnt want to fall off the porch.... literally...

I'll be here, slaving away over hot servers..... enjoying a tall tasty frosty beverage frequently.

Of course, while I'm doing that, I can guarantee none of you will be here.

ChiXJeff said:
Of course, while I'm doing that, I can guarantee none of you will be here.

:cheers:

:worship:

Rev Den said:
Spent today transmitter hunting in area....

150 miles on all forest roads, ranging from gravel to sand two track. I also found out after a wrong turn that a Ford Ranger will fit on an ATV trail.

Rev

How many miles do you have on that thing now?

I just made a Sonic run and I think I started to hear the first faint knocks of a rod bearing going sour...

Now I'm looking into strokers while I drink my slush. heh.

T-minus 6 hours until we depart for the lake. Something about sitting atop our houseboat at party cove and oggling at half naked women brings a smile to my face!! :D

Leaving for KENtucky tomorrow morning! Fireworks, food, Family and a bunch of stuff with 4 wheel drive. Gonna be a good 3 day weekend

MisterFubar said:
I just made a Sonic run and I think I started to hear the first faint knocks of a rod bearing going sour...

Now I'm looking into strokers while I drink my slush. heh.
If you just consumed a Sonic-Bomb that lower rumble probably isn't coming from the Jeep.

I just took care of Haleyes enemy #1.
Daymn rabbit had been fubar-ing my garden for 3 weeks now.

That particular bunny, won't be doing it again.
In true LessLimited fashion, I used my air rifle.:clap:

Now, I have to clean my lunch.:D

HaleYes said:
I just took care of Haleyes enemy #1.
Daymn rabbit had been fubar-ing my garden for 3 weeks now.

That particular bunny, won't be doing it again.
In true LessLimited fashion, I used my air rifle.:clap:

Now, I have to clean my lunch.:D

Can you come take care of the dozens of rabbits that eat my plants. We had to put our vegie garden in a raised bed to keep the rabbits out, but they are still eating all the new trees that I have planted. They love lilacs. :mad:

jeeplas said:
Can you come take care of the dozens of rabbits that eat my plants. We had to put our vegie garden in a raised bed to keep the rabbits out, but they are still eating all the new trees that I have planted. They love lilacs. :mad:

Pick up an air rifle. I've seen you shoot. You can handle it.:D

Hard at work again I see.:wave:

I'm waiting my my uncle to show up. He's my desiginated fishing buddy for the day.

jeeplas said:
My rabbit guard:
12391006.jpg

Mowing my lawn last weekend and came upon what was left of a rabbit that got a little too close.:hang:

Poison said:
Lot's of pics please :D

I will do my best to get some pics as long as the wifey is not there busting my chops for snapping pics of other booty :piratefla :D :D

I am taking vacation for 12 days, so 4 days at Lake of the Ozarks, 3 days at Table Rock Lake and then back home for a few days on Lake Thunderhead.....I am betting that I will be burnt to a crisp by the time this vacation is over!

XJ&TJ4ME said:
I will do my best to get some pics as long as the wifey is not there busting my chops for snapping pics of other booty :piratefla :D :D

I am taking vacation for 12 days, so 4 days at Lake of the Ozarks, 3 days at Table Rock Lake and then back home for a few days on Lake Thunderhead.....I am betting that I will be burnt to a crisp by the time this vacation is over!
Tell wifey that you are taking them for me and you're not really looking :D Burnt is likely :chef:

Back