• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I think we are going to have to park our boat for the summer. On my way to work this morning, going over the Rock River, I saw people moving things out of their houses and the water was up around the houses. The river hasn't been this high since the mid 70's.

Not a good day today...

Last day at work for the customer service people. And the company announces layoffs of another office's customer service people, and 25 shop/warehouse jobs at the corporate HQ/plant...

And I didn't have enough work for my people... Damn you fockers need to build some roads or bridges....

My company is laying people off left and right.

How can I apply?

I don't think they want your kind.

What kind would that be?

Those with non-stock body parts

but everyone knows its all about the aftermarket

Everyone have a good Dad's day?

HaleYes said:
Everyone have a good Dad's day?

I had a great one. My boy is almost 2 and we went "farm wheelin" for a few hours on our place and then had an easy day of cookin out and doing a whole lot of nothing.

One of my contractors left a generator running tonight. He put the bucket of his mini excavator over it to keep it from being stolen. Just went out to check on it for him and found the bucket had crushed the generator, the fire department was nice enough to put it out for him before it got the mini ex. Fun times.

Good day at work today....

They announced they are shutting down another production line......In Mexico.

'Continued quailty and supply issues' The inside skinny was that over 4 tons of steel missing in the last two months....

Wish I could get my hands on some.

Free steel, but mexicans would work too.

Serviced the Commander Wednesday... Should be good for this year/next year.

Misc007.jpg

Back