• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Long time no post in this thread!

IMG_2249.JPG

How's the "new" job working out for you Randy? You sure do make me jealous with all of your weekend getaway pics. You are a lucky man.

Glad to hear that Randy! Keep the pics coming......:tears:

Rain, rain, and more damn rain.

Fk Quincy.

Dropped a nut from the roof.....no extras....had to find that one.

Knocked over my connector box.....twice.

Fiber connectors were correct on one end 4 weeks ago, wrong on the other end....contractor changed BOTH ends, now they are wrong again.

Powered up the UPS.....power strips mesured from 60VAC to 240VAC depending on what strip I tested. Only had the fans plugged in on power up, toasted 1.

Equipment that was supposed to be here weeks ago....is MIA.

Equipment room is 74F, hallway where I needed to unpack everything and break down boxes.....102F.

I hate days like this.

Rev

My office is 68°. I think I may find a sweatshirt to wear.

What do Calvin Thomas, Tim Whorley, Lawyer Tillman, Darnell Autry, Brock Forsey, and Cedric Benson have in common?????

They're all people I've never heard of.

boredchimp said:
Is that rock giving me the finger? :mad:
Now that ought to be the official MWC hoodoo!

Les

w_howey said:
What do Calvin Thomas, Tim Whorley, Lawyer Tillman, Darnell Autry, Brock Forsey, and Cedric Benson have in common?????

What are players who will never win a superbowl, Alex?

I hear ya, I have been craving cheddar brats and unfiltered wheat beer.....kind of out of the norm for me, it is usually cheap beer :D

Dirk Pitt said:
What are players who will never win a superbowl, Alex?

Sorry.... Calvin Thomas appeared in two superbowls, winning one...

The Correct Question: Who are six sorry ass excuses for running backs that played for Chicago???

I mean... Who in the hell drafts a white guy from Idaho to play running back????

Rev Den said:
Hy-Vee fried chicken sucks.

Should have stuck with Panera.

Quincy needs decent quick food places.

Rev

You are buying fried chicken from a supermarket and expecting it to be good????

Back