• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

beautiful day today. 70* ish. I got the front seal, water pump, shock bushing, and oil changed on my heep. Had lunch with the parents. It was a good day.

I've been working out for the last month and a half and have been getting a bit stronger. When working on my jeep this translates to bigger bruises and bloodier knuckles.

This weekend my third member for my 9" went from looking like this:
100_2263.jpg

to looking like this:
100_2271.jpg

Took me all of about 20 minutes (not counting time in the oven) to strip, sandblast, and powdercoat it. Turned out pretty good for my first attempt, hopefully I'll be able to get quite a bit more done soon.

Nice Travis...

My weekend didn't amount to much. Kim had to work Saturday and today was cold with snow flurries. The XJ has been parked since WF, trackbar is making a wicked noise and I haven't had good enough weather to work on it. It needs to warm up soon, I have a huge list of stuff to do to all 3 vehicles, plus landscaping around the house.

seanR said:
Knock Knock,
Any body home????

Yeah, I'm here.

I'm just waiting to see how the water is in CO. The anticipation is killing me!

seanR said:
Knock Knock,
Any body home????

I'm not.

I'm sitting in a hotel room, hungry as hell and the only thing that sounds good right now is a homecooked meal.

I've been bored all day, nothing to do here. There is tons of stuff to do at home, but it is there and I am here.

:smsoap:

Where is there, Trav?

Any updates for us Byron?

Prepmech said:
Moline, IL for now.

I guess I should feel lucky, there is talk of sending me to Dayton, OH next.

John Deere green......on a hot summer night, he wrote: Billiy Bob luvs Charlene

Haleyes said:
Any updates for us Byron?

Nothing to speak of. We went to the doc Monday, no dilation change and he told her to ride it out. I'm somewhat surprised he left the exam room with his head, she just about bit it off.

Any day now hopefully, if nothing naturally by next week he will schedule her to be induced. :clap:

Back