• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Prepmech said:
Thanks all!

Due date is in October...

Anyone not have a place to stay in Moab? I've got cabin reservations someone is welcome to use.

Bummer. Sorry to hear that, but I guess it is for a good reason. I'd tell you to go anyway, but I know Kim would lynch me if I wanted to do something like that so close to the due date.

goodburbon said:
nodoubt about the saints suckin.

Ditka couldn't fix it though, so by proxy he now sucks too.

It's easier to coach a kick ass team than the saints.

OK, I'll agree to some of this...
but, Ditka walks on water in this town.
he was hand picked by Papa Bear George Halas

I do like the Tigers
big LSU fan.

BOB

Meh, just pot stirring. I can't really fault Ditka for the saints losing. It's what they're paid to do. The Aint's could suck the life out of any coach.

How many of you have seen one of these before?

100_4559.jpg

Big whoop, we have lots of trees.

They used to be all over UofL's campus... My grandmother has solid black ones in her area in Iowa.

I only see regular ones in my scope...

The white ones are all over the place here. I'd wager that there's just as many in Flora as there is Olney now.
I seen black ones when I was in Holland, MI.

Haleyes said:
The white ones are all over the place here. I'd wager that there's just as many in Flora as there is Olney now.
I seen black ones when I was in Holland, MI.

and they are moving up here to newton too.

is it illegal to hit one with a car and not report it in flora like it is in olney?

Back