• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Dan, good looking crew you had there, I bet it was fun to have all the kids together. We (my siblings and I) keep trying to all get together for a trip to see my mom, but my brother always screws that up. The Wheeler force is strong with Charlie! I see some Dan in that kids bloodline!

Josh, MANN filter...not for girls :D We had a bunch of those stockpiled from the military trucks, the MANN trucks were cool, just not always easy to get parts for.

Mac, just put a piece of tape over it, it will be fiiiiine. Or just run that bitch off the rim, the taxpayers will pay the bill :D

Sam, Sam, Sam......you worked too hard to go backwards. In due time my friend, it will all come together. You have the opportunity to have steak dinners, not go back to a generic hotdog lifestyle. If you are into cheap wieners, then go back to slinging parts. Pay your dues, suck it up a bit longer and good things will come. Ask any of the guys on here that have worked nights or are service men that have spent months on end away from their families, it sucks but things can be made to work. Focus on the positive things that are coming from this opportunity and move forward, don't fall back into the same rut of slinging parts. You are better than that now, that was just a stepping stone for you to get to this point.

Cheese "holy shit, a post longer than Craig's" Man

we had to source parts out of Florida for the big trucks bc they ran the same diesel motors that offshore boats did. It was a PIA, but they were cool rigs. I still need to get rid of this 5 ton AM military truck, it just sits and does nothing.

we had to source parts out of Florida for the big trucks bc they ran the same diesel motors that offshore boats did. It was a PIA, but they were cool rigs. I still need to get rid of this 5 ton AM military truck, it just sits and does nothing.

bring it to wf and wheel the piss out of it.

I think we should have the chapter buy it and we raffle it off! I would shoot myself before I drove that loud, rough riding thing that far!

5 ton is on my wife approved list.

sadly what i've spent in RC shit this year I probably could have bought it.

$1800 and they can do whatever the Hell they want to with it. For another $1200 I'd include a flatbed trailer that matches it!!!

Up all night from a snoring wife, but if I wake her up by copping a feel she gets mad........what gives?

Sam!

Just worked 16 hours after 5 hours of sleep after working all night the night before after having training all day the day before that!

Four hours sleep this am then 5 hrs of part time. None of it at time and a half!

mac 'i went to school for this!' gyvr

Oh yeah I'm off work from the city until after Redbird.

mac 'vacation' gyvr

Sam!

Just worked 16 hours after 5 hours of sleep after working all night the night before after having training all day the day before that!

Four hours sleep this am then 5 hrs of part time. None of it at time and a half!

mac 'i went to school for this!' gyvr

With those hours, you need a few more mailboxes and a seed corn hat :D

The interview the other day went well. Today HR emails me some forms to do a background check. They literally stuck a post it over the company name and logo, scanned the forms and emailed them. I get that the person in the job doesn't know they are about to not be, but this is a little silly at this point. The email came from a company email address, so it gave it away.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

lol, they are super sneaky huh?? Hopefully the person in charge of payroll is a bit sharper than the HR person. :D

Back