• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

We had one in the f350 let loose bc the rear u joint detonated at 70mph n the drive shaft ended up taking out the tcase and snapped it off the back of the transmission. We had a hell of a time finding the replacement unit. Truck has never been right since. Speaking of which, the rearend nuked in that truck last week as well......closest replacement is in Kearny, Nebraska..

That bellhousing is 3 pieces. The guy at the tranny shop has the front piece. Was quoted $300 plus labor to swap it over as long as there was no other funny stuff going on.

mac 'plus a clutch' gyvr

Working today at the shop is so easy with the owner. Sweep the floor. Clean some parts. Paint a door. Im gonna miss the old man he'll be gone for over a month with surgery for a cyst in his pancreas. Its times like these i appreciate working at a small family company. I bet brian would fire me in a week with the stupid crap we do here.

What did the pressure plate look like?

It has a mark on it where the clutch chunk made an immediate exit, got wadded up and took out the case.

No one will fess up to what happened.

The tranny feels good, shifts and moves through all the gears. The input shaft hopefully can be cleaned up as it's marked up a little.

mac 'me thinks it got side stepped' gyvr

Working today at the shop is so easy with the owner. Sweep the floor. Clean some parts. Paint a door. Im gonna miss the old man he'll be gone for over a month with surgery for a cyst in his pancreas. Its times like these i appreciate working at a small family company. I bet brian would fire me in a week with the stupid crap we do here.

I do t fire people that get their shit done....

Working in a small shop is nice, most of the time. You get to have fun and get work done, for me I get 2 bays for my projects. Like today, the lackys are power washing all the cars going to the auction next week, we are trying out the 'new' foam cannon attachment, it works ok. I'm stuck in the office doing paper work/ customer serivis and sales.

Third on sidestep on that clutch. Shocked no dent in floor but they are lucky, thats a ankel killer spot.

Scored an interview this week for a shipping manager for a warehouse locally. It's kinda a wierd deal though. The original ad was presented to me as a confidential company
But I have had two phone interviews now and neither mentioned the company. The in person interview is at a restaurant rather than the building. At the moment though it seems like a good opportunity. My bosses and customer service would be in the Chicago area. I wouldn't be.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Camping this weekend with sister in law and other friends of that side of the family. Pretty much out of alcohol. Looking like it's time to go camp fire hoping

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Me: "now try to get as much packed and ready before I come back so we can get going early Saturday."

Melissa "okay honey I'll try."

Cut to a month later when one box is packed upon arriving back home...so much for leaving yesterday. 100 miles from Indiana on this fine Sunday morning.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Also I should add that she cant do too much heavy lifting. It hasn't been officially announced anywhere yet, but to make the move more exciting we decided to have another kid. Baby due early June...one day I'll figure this planning thing out.

We are only at 8 weeks so it's a few weeks away from a real announcement

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

So ljs def need front sway bar holy shit what a difference.

Congrats craig

Last edited:
Congrats Craig and Melissa!

As some of y'all know, we're in the final stages of buying a lot in AZ.
Putting our Crestwood place up for sale sometime after we get back from Hawaii in April, then sometime during the year after that, I'll be building the new place.

Cindy already has most of our stuff packed!

Back