• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

So i learned a $100 lesson today. Keep a test light in your tool box. Turn out it was just a 20A fuse in the junction(?) Box so fuel pump wasnt getting any power. Pulled all the fuses and looked good but the fuse for the pump curcuit turned out to be burned. My buddy looked at me with shame when i picked it up after work. Lesson learned, just ordered a test light.

Is it true that burning out the fuse in the fuel pump curcuit is a sign of a dying pump?

Just to be on safe side, check the harness that runs along back of motor at firewall. Make sure wires aren't grounding out on cylinder head. There is a wire in there that feeds the fuel pump circuit and can short out. Ask me how I know that one.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

We picked up a 2014 Camry last night, nice car.

There must be something in the air.

i've been trying to get my wife to look at camry's and accord's...she's so damn afraid that anything thats not awd will leave you stranded. i told her to stay on the road and you won't have any problems being stranded...

Seriously, we aren't close enough ?
f88d2120a1ab59548052c1595a88d478.jpg

We have two 2012s and a 2016 and combined payments are less than $500.00. Piss on that BS of working on vehicles. There was a county song I heard back on tge nineties, "Fix a car waist a Sunday. It won't start again when Monday comes around."

Do any of you guys have insurance on your home tools? If so how did you go about inventorying them?

I started organizing my stuff at home and figured I should probably add that to my insurance.

Tim, I did a photo inventory of mine and put it on a thumb drive. They are under my farm policy as a separate item.

We have two 2012s and a 2016 and combined payments are less than $500.00. Piss on that BS of working on vehicles. There was a county song I heard back on tge nineties, "Fix a car waist a Sunday. It won't start again when Monday comes around."

This is how I feel about it now too, except one of mine is a damn jeep so it always needs something.

I boosted the contents coverage on my garage when I figured out I had way more in parts and tools than the old coverage was.

Tim, I did a photo inventory of mine and put it on a thumb drive. They are under my farm policy as a separate item.

Did you just open drawer snap a picture or did you go through each item? I wasn't sure how detailed it needed to be. I need to call my agent and see what he says.

I took a photo of each drawer, and then made an itemized list of what was in each drawer.

I took a photo of each drawer, and then made an itemized list of what was in each drawer.
Same thing I did. I took the list and photos to my agent and asked him the best way to proceed. It really floored me when I figured out the replacement value of everything.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

I would do smokey burnouts all day.

I'd be super curious if it still has the original race engine in it.
there were many rumors of voodoo that happened in a 2.5.

very cool, I would have more fun with that than I did my RZR......

Anybody know of a way to start a Cherokee with no key? Just want to see if this thing will fire up and run before I pull it

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Back