• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Looks like I might be losing my job due to a paperwork screw up. My boss went off on tirade of four letter words with HR yesterday. He wants me to keep pushing the situation with them. Im not completely sure I even care at this point. I've already had two different companies tell me that if I take a piss test, they would start me Monday.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Went to Slightly Stoopied last night with the GF as she likes that Cali Reggie stuff. Whole lot of Skunk floating around and glad I was up wind of goofy smoke.

Just had half a bottle of basil haydens while cleaning the house. If you dont know what that is ask hobag:) parents are coming to town tomorrow and I got a call saying my references and background check came back clear and i will have an offer tomorrow. Hopefully it will be a good weeekend

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

Into the whiskey
c267c13981129d4c1b45651852e39254.jpg

mac 'hope it runs' gyvr

We are planning on our kitchen remodel. I went to lowes with a moveable budget of about 5 grand.
An hour at the desk with a interior designer and we were at 7grand for just cabinets hahaha. Ok lady, guess I'll take on this project without you.

Couple hours later I went on menards website and "designed my own kitchen" and had 2 grand in cabinets

I'm not looking to cheap out but I know I can't afford some 25k remodel. About 6500 would be pushing the most I could afford

Hella storm going through the past few hours.....time for more sleepy assist. Hey look, more pizza too!

We are planning on our kitchen remodel. I went to lowes with a moveable budget of about 5 grand.
An hour at the desk with a interior designer and we were at 7grand for just cabinets hahaha. Ok lady, guess I'll take on this project without you.

Couple hours later I went on menards website and "designed my own kitchen" and had 2 grand in cabinets

I'm not looking to cheap out but I know I can't afford some 25k remodel. About 6500 would be pushing the most I could afford
Just be careful, Menards can sell complete junk. Is there a local kitchen distributor near by? We hot all of tge cabinets for our house for under $8,000.00. if you were closer, I'd hook you up.

Anyone got experience with house trailers? I need to know the problem areas, what kinds of problems can be hiding, etc.?

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Back