• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Sounds like we are in the talks of potentially ripping up all our carpet and putting in new carpet in the bedrooms and laminate hardwood in the front room. There is a smell after my fish tank exploded and it isn't getting better. I wonder how much this will cost. Luckily, Sarah's work is short staffed, so an extra night of overtime for 6-8 weeks might bring in enough to pay for that.

I put my second dog this year down today. This shit is getting old.

R.I.P. Rocky
c5c8a1513afb8b202347697ccc299f02.jpg

mac 'crawled into a bottle tonight' gyvr

That sucks Mac. Our heeler got hurt a few weeks back n lost an eye over the injuries, I'm gonna make him an eye patch so he can tell the other dogs that he is either a pirate dog now or that he got in a knife fight with a Chihuahua.

Sorry mac, we have one that is starting to have a hard time standing up (back legs) she is 15 so if she gets much worse she will be getting a bullet.

I just signed in for my surgery this morning, under the part they report to the state for cause of injury, I put my wife beats me.

good luck shizzle.

I had someone waiting outside my door this morning at work, waiting to give me bad news.....that's all my job is, managing the bad news.

Guess I need to fire someone today to make my day better.

So I sat next to Milwaukee Sheriff Clarke in first class on my way home from Detroit to Milwaukee, pretty cool guy in person.

That would've been awesome to chat with that guy.

mac 'we need more guys like him' gyvr

Back