• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

HA!, I knew when we mentioned Coors Light we would bring John out of the wood work :D

Yea baby
73e0ac8ce8fdf5b1e3dff0e12a8e72a4.jpg

You guys know why Coors Light is like sex in a canoe, right?

PBR is my light beer, because it's not near water.
Until you've done it in a canoe, don't knock it. I got on of my first BJs in a canoe. And I am not talking about the homosexual squirrel killer either.

My buddy is working in Laredo TX this summer and he flys back every other weekend.
He texted me from Denver Monday saying he was stuck there over night.
I told him Denver is not between Chicago and Laredo.
He said according to the airlines it is, so is Atlanta sometimes.

26be7dc7a33c975a28fc3681c3be8793.jpg

Well that wasn't fun...

1 of 4 done

mac 'and it's hot out' gyvr

Hook up one spring with the bottom plate in position under the jack. Have the second person put a pair of vise grips on the plate (on the side the spring is installed) and pull down to move the unhooked side upwards. You should be able to pull the loose spring down enough to hook it on.

Hook up one spring with the bottom plate in position under the jack. Have the second person put a pair of vise grips on the plate (on the side the spring is installed) and pull down to move the unhooked side upwards. You should be able to pull the loose spring down enough to hook it on.

Do the reverse to get them off?

mac 'concerned the springs will go flying' gyvr

Back