• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Craig have you been in a 5? You're kinda tall for one I would think. The 7 is the same size has a YJ but the doors are much smaller in the 5. It was a pita for me to get in and out of a lifted 5.

Craig have you been in a 5? You're kinda tall for one I would think. The 7 is the same size has a YJ but the doors are much smaller in the 5. It was a pita for me to get in and out of a lifted 5.

i have...tall isn't a problem as it would likely never have the top on :) having lift isn't a requirement either, its going to be a cruiser and for local trips. my wife has always wanted something with a convertible top...honestly though due to availability, i'll most likely end up with a 7 anyway since i see about 10 cj7's for every cj5 that i see. i went to look at a cj5 tonight that was almost powder...i'm pretty well convinced i won't find one here that will work. western ny takes rust to a level i've never seen before...

I don't care for a CJ5. They are shorter n us big guys dont fit. Craig, you would be like the monkey n football scenario.....

But it's got a series of JEGS stickers in a line down it....custom! Unmeasurable amounts of added horsepower!!!!

Hey y'all.

It gets to the point that I have no clue what to do with my stickers. I may have to upgrade my garage fridge to a full size just so I have more room for them.

Hey y'all.

It gets to the point that I have no clue what to do with my stickers. I may have to upgrade my garage fridge to a full size just so I have more room for them.

i found a bunch of stickers cleaning the garage last night...most of them from wf last year. i stuck a bunch on my tool boxes, but then remembered that i listed my tool boxes for sale on craigslist a week ago...

Well that's a mistake, you know those stickers were super rare and had exponential collector value!
Yeah, order anything from Jegs and you wind up with a fist full of those things.

I started covering the shop fridge years ago w/ stickers, then its plastered and I have moved to putting stickers on the inside of it now....and randomly on friends vehicles when they come over :D

I started covering the shop fridge years ago w/ stickers, then its plastered and I have moved to putting stickers on the inside of it now....and randomly on friends vehicles when they come over :D

I ran out of room on beer fridge, started putting them inside trucks toolbox lid, going to run out of room there soon.

you need a boat project...that is what I am telling myself. I currently have a Crownline 202 but came across a nice 225 that has a blown motor. I can get boat and trailer for $3000. I can get a crate marine motor for @ $2500...its still a 12-15k boat all day...

Back