• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Make me, Sean

Sent from my A1-840 using Tapatalk

Good morning gang, worked on TH 2.0 this weekend. Next up it is getting wired for a new stereo system. The nephew seems to think it needs subs and an amp, so why not since I have a set of 12's I scored from Rew a few years back at WF and I forgot I had them. Also forgot I had a tote of misc stereo stuff...amps, components, all sorts of wiring, a crossover....but not a crossover in the terms of gender, not yet.

I tried to get good bass out of what was in there. I put in 6.5" in the rear, put that radio in there, but never got to what I had in 4x6's I had in the car previous to the Jeep. That current radio has an iPod cable on it (it was laying below the passenger seat). I didn't want blow out your windows so that everyone can hear me, but wanted descent bass.

Some 6x9s should go in it...

mac 'can't believe no one has said that yet' gyvr

06e5e31f4650004aa7aae04c350570dd.jpg

mac 'this project is a wrap' gyvr

I love hack handyman remodelers. People hire these hacks because they are cheap, then when things go to shit they call me and I get to make twice as much as if I had done it right the first time.
sean"By the hour baby"R

my hog is averaging about 70 mpg.

I had to put fuel in it the other day.
almost 90 miles in two weeks just trolling people in town.

One question down, many more to go. Finally it was announced who was buying the station I work at. The company that currently owns us is merging with the other station in town. They cannot own both of us, so they sold us. The other station in going to be getting potentially millions due to some technically changes coming to their signal. Nice thing is that with the new company, I might be able to get a day shift doing something different then I do now.

my hog is averaging about 70 mpg.

I had to put fuel in it the other day.
almost 90 miles in two weeks just trolling people in town.

then ride that damn thing to the post office and send off my radio fool! :rattle:

One question down, many more to go. Finally it was announced who was buying the station I work at. The company that currently owns us is merging with the other station in town. They cannot own both of us, so they sold us. The other station in going to be getting potentially millions due to some technically changes coming to their signal. Nice thing is that with the new company, I might be able to get a day shift doing something different then I do now.
We were all wondering about the latest scuttlebutt in Terre Haute radio.
Thanks for clearing that up.

It's actually the 2 local news stations, not radio. At least get it right if you're gonna make fun of the guy.

One company owns two tv stations here, why can't they there? Same state even.

mac 'always about money' gyvr

Is it two stations or two networks? For my work, we have a cbs signal and a fox on a sub channel. For the other station, they have one signal for nbc and one for abc. In Ft. Wayne (which Nexstar sold one of your stations in the sale I mentioned in the previous post also), everyone is owned by different companies. Now WANE is owned by Media General and WFFT is owned by Nexstar. Nexstar bought Media General and can't keep both. They sold WFFT to who bought WTHI. Now Media General has stations in Indy, Fort Wayne, Terre Haute, and Lafayette. Nexstar has stations in Evansville, Terre Haute and Fort Wayne. FCC rules state you can't have a monopoly in one market. Ratings wise, we destroy the other station in town. They probably would have kept us except that they stand to get millions from the government for some technical changes coming their way.

I have a sick cow that has scours......when it has the walking shit/farts it sounds like my old girlfriend doing the after sex walk of shame to the bathroom. I giggle when I hear it.

Same company owned the abc and nbc station. Granite broadcasting...Or at least used to. (Wane and wish ((Indy))have the same owners...or at least used to)
Somehow we have a fox and a channel that used to be fox.

mac 'in tune' gyvr

I have a sick cow that has scours......when it has the walking shit/farts it sounds like my old girlfriend doing the after sex walk of shame to the bathroom. I giggle when I hear it.

Glad this post followed the last. But we all know, you weren't the one who had the sex w the said girlfriend.

Back