• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Same company owned the abc and nbc station. Granite broadcasting...Or at least used to. (Wane and wish ((Indy))have the same owners...or at least used to)
Somehow we have a fox and a channel that used to be fox.

mac 'in tune' gyvr

Different towns don't matter when it comes to ownership, same town yes. WANE, WLFI, WISH, and WTHI are all currently owned by Media General until sales are finalized where they are being sold. ABC in Ft. Wayne is owned by Quincy Media while NBC is owned by Sagamore Hill Broadcasting.

I have a sick cow that has scours......when it has the walking shit/farts it sounds like my old girlfriend doing the after sex walk of shame to the bathroom. I giggle when I hear it.

So the way I understand it, is you had a good time with this cow?

Haha

Always have a good time with my cows....the don't talk, and sheep lie.

on the hunt for a cj 5 or 7...if anyone comes across any deals let me know. i'm looking for a complete rig, but it doesn't have to be pretty or run. as long as there isn't terminal cancer i would be interested. some assembly required is fine as well...

How far do you want to go?

i've been looking as far south as louisville...down by you might be a bit far, but it may be worth it to not have to deal with much/any rust. im in no big rush, but my budget is probably going to be $4k max...but the cheaper the better. i've seen a few nice rigs that just needed some engine work for $2500-3500. below that they are usually mostly rotted around here.

i've been looking as far south as louisville...down by you might be a bit far, but it may be worth it to not have to deal with much/any rust. im in no big rush, but my budget is probably going to be $4k max...but the cheaper the better. i've seen a few nice rigs that just needed some engine work for $2500-3500. below that they are usually mostly rotted around here.

Odds are you will not find a non rust cj in this area for cheap.

thats pristine compared to the ones i've looked at here lol...

i found one nice one in louisville for around $3500 but i'm just starting to look so its going to be a while. i have to break it to the wife slowly, so ill probably get more serious as fall gets closer. she wants something with a removeable top...she just doesn't know it yet :)

I've had 1 '76 CJ5 w/304/spd and 2 '76 CJ7s, one with the 304 and one with a 242. I'd buy a YJ before ever owning a CJ again. Tempeted to look at a club buddys TJ that I wheel with every so often, he wats $6500ish.

Back