• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

One more trip from VA to PA tomorrow. Flying home Friday, I'm ready to be home.

It's been bitter sweet, met a lot of great guys and a couple d bags. Made a ton of money, but I miss my family and my own bed.

I did leave a naxja business card on a jeep in PA, we will see if he/she shows here.

Going to bed drunk...

Morning gang......breakfast with boobies sounds delicious, don't mind if I do!

Cheese 'nom nom nom' Man

with all the "blow outs" be glad it did not follow you to the bathroom :D

Have fun buddy, I love that park. I will let you know our fall dates, hope to see ya before then. :thumbup:

don't you hate it when you're trying to finish your coffee before you murder someone,but you don't make it...

you still got a pig farm? i have some meat i need to get rid of. no hair or finger nails.

Made an alley back up bar for my corrals...twice as overkill as the best on the market n it only took a few hours. Glad I have kept old xj u-bolts, installed to the top rail like a glove. :thumbup:

Good day on the trail. One shot Rattler and Cheap Trick. Got Adventure Hill in 3 trys. Ran a ton of 5 and 6 trails. But i think i lost a valve in the buggys 4.o. still has ok power but running real rough. Oh well still better then being at work!

'Morning, I have I S S today.
Irritable Sean Syndrome.
I feel sorry for anyone in my path today.

I had that at the beginning of my shift last night. A combination of my partners calling off so I had to work with this turd. That turd apparently didn't sleep yesterday so he was even more worthless than normal. A shity turnover from the day shift and l learned that I may have to work Memorial Day weekend which I'm supposed to be off and its my kids 3rd bday that I'm throwing a bbq for.

My anger calmed as a night full of nothing l ad to me getting paid to teach myself more welding

Had that bug last Saturday. Felt like crap whole day. It only lasted a day for me tho

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Back