• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Patron and shop time at my uncles tonight. Tune up and O2 on my moms WJ. The wires for the o2 melted to the down pipe and I can't find a pig tail for it so I'm going to have to splice it all together. I hate wiring :(

That's easy compared to how your garage is gonna be

The whole home improvement thing is still new to me so I won't hate it the first time since I'll be learning.

I hate physical inventory. Had to be at work at 5 this morning. Was on the road with a bunch of drunks

I got a couple of those sam's club 4' led shop lights. Now I need to build a ceiling in the garage to keep as much of the heat in as possible and figure out how to get these plugged in. Looks like a complete rewire for the garage.

so I need to come down there and tell you waht things you need then?

Pretty quiet in here today.
This should liven it up.
I was out cutting wood this morning and as I was cutting a limb, a branch swung around and hit me right in the nuts.
The left side of my sack is black and blue.
At first I thought JJ had come in and switched body parts with me.

That would be awesome!

maybe next weekend. Jennie works, so depends on when she gets home.

What amperage is the service coming to the house?

You'll probably want to do a sub panel out in the garage. That way you can has 220 and many amps.

How long will the wire run be?

You're probably looking as something like 3 ga copper if it's less than 70ft.
it's pricey.
You'll want to rent a trenching machine so we can lay conduit. Get the goat herder to come mark your shit.

Its the big sports ball day, shelves at the hyvee where empty and people freaking out cause they had no more hot sauce. The world will not end if you cant have hot wings to be washed down by crappy beer on your precious sports sunday(no offense CheezeMan or Alt).

Took me three tries to find an open state run wine and spirits store in Erie, PA to buy another bottle of Jack honey...

mac 'at least somethings open on Sunday!' gyvr

maybe next weekend. Jennie works, so depends on when she gets home.

What amperage is the service coming to the house?

You'll probably want to do a sub panel out in the garage. That way you can has 220 and many amps.

How long will the wire run be?

You're probably looking as something like 3 ga copper if it's less than 70ft.

it's pricey.

You'll want to rent a trenching machine so we can lay conduit. Get the goat herder to come mark your shit.

My panel is in my garage. I don't have interior walls or a ceiling. So it shouldn't be too bad I don't think.

Strange, I just went to the gas station...
That is the ONLY good thing about living in IL!

Beer I could buy anywhere...

Liquor was more difficult...

mac 'can't buy any of it in IN on Sunday' gyvr

I have booze at home...was prepared to be there tonight...

mac 'extra undies packed...not extra booze' gyvr

I tried to call b dubs to order a bunch of wings for the game. Got a busy signal for 15 stright mins. I'm thinking they just pulled the cord on the phone.

Now I'm eating frozen store bought wings...

Drove 25 minutes one way for wings, the place I got them from are the best in the area. Plus they were 60 cents a piece tonight. Garlic Parm is my favorite from the place.

Back