• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

tumblr_ns24zc6Q4Y1sjbkqko1_500.gif

That trailer that came to Harlan behind the uhaul the one year was a pile.

Less of one when it when home after being worked on.

mac 'thought it was one of the Sean's trailers' gyvr

Sean borrowed it from Tiny. Its still a pile.
I don't trust mobile home axles on a car hauler and definitely not dry rot tires

every time I lent my trailer out it came back with a broken tail light. the new trailer will not get lent out unless they make it worth it to me

The only time I lent my trailer out, it came back with a deckboard that had a crack replaced and new tongue lock.

Needless to say, that guy can borrow it whenever he asks.

The only time I lent my trailer out, it came back with a deckboard that had a crack replaced and new tongue lock.

I've never had my own trailer, always have to borrow or rent. That said, when I borrow a trailer the list of things that get done to it before it gets returned looks something like:

(If applicable) Boards checked/repaired/replaced
Wheel bearings replaced and/or repacked
Lights checked/replaced
Lighting harness checked and/or repaired
Trailer plug checked and/or replaced
(If applicable) Brakes adjusted

Several buddies have offered to pay for what I've done to their trailers, but I see it as an investment in a possible future use.

I hope you are talking about the imposter Sean. The real Sean spends a lot of time maintaining his trailers...

No...OHIO seans

I've borrowed a few over the years, they always come back nicer than I find them. Recently borrowed brother-in-law's utility trailer and replaced bearings and lights on it.

mac 'he told me I could borrow it anytime' gyvr

Im pretty sure xj owners here have mastered the art of taking pics at just the right angle and time of day to make rusted out pos jeeps look nice..."minimal rust"...oh, so how much rust does it have? "Well the floors and rockers are gone but the frame is solid."

bc all XJ "frames" are good.....

yeah...it makes me chuckle a little. i've pretty much given up on xj's around here. found a nice rust free 2004 wj that should be coming home to me soon. going to keep the 99 as a dd and the mj as a "someday" project. the xj's around here are all pretty well spanked

i kind of was thinking the same thing...mostly i'm looking for a beater truck, so i could drive the truck for a while and sell the axles at that price

Back