• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

looks like today is practice and a few races for locals...i was thinking about saturday, thats when the main race is and when the national stuff happens. i think tomorrow is all qualifying and little races

So im thinking of going with smaller tires while i regear. Hoping i can get a set of stock wheels cheapish. You guys think itll save me some gas? At 3" lift with 31" retreads im lucky to break 14mpg

91f316591837766abfb024f06c177cdd.jpg

Well that was effing stupid...what do you do when you need something to be controlled by rf but the only option is an infrared remote...you channel your inner nate and solder the damn rf switches to the buttons on the IR control board.

This was way more nerdy than I wanted to be tonight. I think I'm going to call it a night

nerds-ogre.jpg

Hotel in Binghamton, NY.

Nice digs.

Going to see Grandpa tomorrow and Saturday.

mac 'and my crazy aunt' gyvr

indeed, well played Mr. Rafferty. You have had at least one cup of coffee this morning haven't you? :D

ever pull a booger out of your nose that you swear it slid from the back of your brain stem all the way out?...almost orgasmic.

That trailer that came to Harlan behind the uhaul the one year was a pile.

Less of one when it when home after being worked on.

mac 'thought it was one of the Sean's trailers' gyvr

Back