• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Wow, haven't looked in important for a week now.... I need to fix my jeep I guess

The spare bedroom is no longer dark red and is now an off white. It shall stay in that color until time comes to paint it a color to match its future occupants gender color. For the record, nothing yet, but all the other rooms are getting painted so we decided to paint that one right now.

terre "if you paint it, they will come" hautian.

807670033ed10e17bc8d1eb0700fefcd.jpg

Nothing like a beer glass full of rubbers on the counter in the doctors office to make ya laugh

Jeeps running like crap. It will run fine for a minute and then Will spit and sputter with no power until I give it full throttle? Plugs look decent. I've never done a tune up on this thing? Maybe cap and rotor?

Man if only there was a place on the Internet to go with the best tech forums.

mac 'and it's not facebook' gyvr

Cat getting plugged up?

Polar "hard to diag over the Internet" Jeep
No cat. I've put a new coil in, cap and rotor off spare distributor that were in much better shape. Still the same crap.

Man if only there was a place on the Internet to go with the best tech forums.

mac 'and it's not facebook' gyvr
Right cuz there is never tech in the important thread. We've had three pages talking about th's shit numerous times.

well you might want to start with some basic diagnostics.

fuel pressure?
check the TPS for a full and consistent sweep?
Check MAP voltage?

my money is on the fuel system.....

oh, and if it is not, take the money you would have spent and put it towards hookers and blow, take pics and then post up about it here, that way it is ok. :D

well you might want to start with some basic diagnostics.

fuel pressure?
check the TPS for a full and consistent sweep?
Check MAP voltage?

These were my next steps. I have a full intake manifold with sensors. I was going to swap TPS and see if that did anything and then MAP.

I'm retarded when it comes to testing electronics.

my money is on the fuel system.....

oh, and if it is not, take the money you would have spent and put it towards hookers and blow, take pics and then post up about it here, that way it is ok. :D

The thing that makes me think not is that when it does it it smells like a snowmobile. So I feel it's getting gas but not burning it. I may still invest in your recomendations, but not sure if I'll post pics. The last time that happened my wife wasn't very impressed. :D

Back