• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Yep this is my second and I'm done.
I gotta find a good place to get cut. I'm not looking forward to it but everyone who I know who has done it claims it wasn't all that bad.

I am going to have it done this summer...Camille and I are done having kids...with each other.

Last day of being an old ass college student for me... Final final is tonight.. officially graduate next Monday.

Also had a phone interview for a job in Louisville. It appears there are a ream of distribution companies/ facilities down there.

Last day of being an old ass college student for me... Final final is tonight.. officially graduate next Monday.

Also had a phone interview for a job in Louisville. It appears there are a ream of distribution companies/ facilities down there.

I like Louisville, only thing I HATE about the area are the UK fans.

They are from KY so there isn't much else to be proud of.

Live in Indiana if you move down here, just about everything(government wise) is better on this side of the river.
None of us are college sports fans. I went to a MAC school, a Jr college and a school with no sports. My daughter attends a MVC school and had no idea anything related to their sports.

Being able to live in IN is non-negotiable. The state sorta supports wheeling and hands out money to permanent residents to attend in state schools even if it is a private school.

Back