• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Didn't you say your uncle was going down with you? ride along with him wheeling is only a little bit of the WF experience.

Im debating not even going today. If I do itll be for an hour to play in the quarry and make sure I dont rub anymore before going tomorrow.

Whats everyone doing after they close at 5? Oh wait. Potluck dinner lol

Didn't you say your uncle was going down with you? ride along with him wheeling is only a little bit of the WF experience.

Unfortunately he had dropped his truck for repair(was planning on towing his CJ) so my XJ was going to be the only ride there and back

Quick question.. the vacuum canister that mounts to the front bumper, necessary or no?

just reroute it to the passenger firewall area under the hood. it will mess with your vac system and you will not get to switch from vent to defrost etc. Its kind of important.

My steering box just dropped right in the driveway, couldve been bad if it had happened on the way to WF. Glad i just got back from buying the new gearbox and bolts

Hell it hasn't switched from vent to defrost forever anyways lol. I will throw it back on tonight for good measure

Drinking at the cabin is where its at...hanging with the settles, 2 brads, k5matt, ram-rod and many others. Got to ride along with bigslvrxj for a while today too. Ate dinner with kman, polarjeep and met Brianho after dinner. Looking forward to a good day tomorrow too...going to be a muddy mess

Back