• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Kind of the same around here from my talks with people at the bars, 'Staying in with a few friends'. I went out last night with a buddy and did it up real good. I have to be at Wells Fargo Arena at 8am Thursday to set-up and work floor support for the Monster Jam show Jan 3-4. Good times, hard fast paced work but fun.

that is does...and now my pant have a semi permanent tent in them due to that video. Case told me it was time to get smokey burn outs to the public with our truck :D

Cheese "gonna be getting some wrench time over the holiday break" Man

I miss counted.

Christmas 5 of 5 tonight.

I'm off.

I'm getting hammered at this one.

mac 'happy new year ****ers' gyvr

I've never understood wanting to render yourself retching and unconcious.

fixed.

the handful of times I've been drunk do not make me want to repeat the experience.

Cheesey, rocksolid is over in chatanooga. take your junk over there and let tyler do what he does while you have a nice vacation with the family.

taylors junk has a big eaton feeding a 6 liter. it's kind of ridonkulous.

i think the mj is telling me that its time to start with the driveline replacement. my goal was to get it into winter without putting any money into it and now it feels like the tcase is starting to slip (most likely vac disconnect) and the motor is getting a little sputter over 2000rpm. i started cleaning the garage out to pull it in yesterday...still not sure what i'm going to do. it needs a new wiring harness so i'm tossing around the idea of going with a HO swap...i have no problems with the renix, but there are a billion times more HO parts out here to be had. hoping to find a donor jeep with an ax15 soon...

fixed.

the handful of times I've been drunk do not make me want to repeat the experience.

Cheesey, rocksolid is over in chatanooga. take your junk over there and let tyler do what he does while you have a nice vacation with the family.

taylors junk has a big eaton feeding a 6 liter. it's kind of ridonkulous.

this makes me want to own a jk

I know longer care about getting hammered, but I do enjoy drinking a little, lately a little too much but eh. The hangovers are no longer fun or easy to handle the next day.

I'm wanting to do a supper charged 8.1 in my REO. Hey we can all dream right!?

you need to talk to tyler.

500 HP in a JK that drove cross country to Moab is pretty impressive.

turn up the volume for noises that make your pants fit funny.

That jeep is so much fun. It has been my favorite jeep to photograph so far. Judy loves the camera

fe418d7885f0c7a0db86cb2304029c32.jpg

Turbos > Supercharger.

A turbo wouldn't be very fun Offroad. You're crawling and not building boost and the turbo would start to spool at the most inconvenient times with my luck. Supercharger is more predictable.

I don't go out to drink. I buy a bottle and drink at home with friends. If drinking whiskey I almost never get a hangover so no biggie. Beer will give it to me. I font really get smashed but I drink a fair share.

I was talking about for that C10..

Looks like I'll make the ball drop this year, just needed a powernap from about 930-11:00 lol.

No drinking for me this year. Went out to the movies and now home to relax. Haven't decided if I'm staying up or not for ball to drop.

It's only 25 min from your post haha. 9 minutes now, guess I'll relocate to the TV.

Back