• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Our company switch from Ford to peterbilt and already wrecked the first one that came off of the line :(
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420214221.854542.jpg
Unit 15-001 the 15 stand for the year and the 001 is the number that it was built that year. The good thing is that these things are tanks and are easily fixed after wrecks.

I see an ex in that pic...

Just passed this.
2894d2d3c504a03275765f48bd440d34.jpg

mac 'east bound and down' gyvr

Those 33s and I go way back. I hope you can do as many stuff on things as I did with them.

Had our first doctor appointment today. Doc looked at us a little weird when he seen we were both wearing matching naxja shirts. Did get the green light to go wheeling at WF tho.

Well, at least I got to here him live in person twice (once singing and once just talking) at the Opry. You won't find a legend like this around.

10906293_10152985713078234_6667619767304221432_n.jpg

Our company switch from Ford to peterbilt and already wrecked the first one that came off of the line :(
View attachment 5171
Unit 15-001 the 15 stand for the year and the 001 is the number that it was built that year. The good thing is that these things are tanks and are easily fixed after wrecks.

Something tells me there will be a bit more than bondo and paint involved....

Dropped off wife n kid at the door for a bball tournament n I go park in the shitty ice n sleet covered lot.....I come inside and she did nt even save me a seat....wtf?

Cheese "I may stick her toothbrush in my butthole" Man

Win!

Day 3 of 4 at Wells Fargo. 2 shows today 1 tomorrow. My feet are already killing me. Reminder not to wear old running NBs to stand in all day

Well my buddies garage is full of jobs so there's no room to pull the XJ in to undercoat my rear fenders and put the trim on the front. Looks like I get to spend more time cleaning the house. - man card revoked - BUT - I'm only cleaning because I'm having some guys over for UFC 182 tonight - man card reinstated!

This freezing rain deal kind of sucks.

I'd rather just have snow.
Tried to stop this morning going all of ten miles an hour, slid sideways. Truck decided that parking lot was a better option, so I just cut through there.

Back