• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

you're skinny, fly into cinci or lexington and I'll pick you up on the way.

watch out for 5th though, cause I'm gonna tickle your balls with the gear shift.

If I do it I'll probably take the week off, head down for NACFest in the comanche, then head further down for the crawl, then hate myself on the drive back.

I'm thinking no nacfest and maybe Harlan. That's pretty iffy though. I'm afraid to drive my jeep or my truck that far. Hell, even the 800 Mi to Iowa is pretty damn scary.

Am I reading this right? Works with d80 AND sterling 10.25?

1985 to current Ford F250-350 with Dana 80 Rear Axle, and 10-1/4 inch ring gear
1987 E350 to current with Dana 80 rear axle and 10-1/4 inch ring gear
1988 to current F super duty with Dana 80 rear axle and 10 1/4 inch ring gear
www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/detail/K...-1_3436&keyword=hub+socket&pt=N1695&ppt=C0195

Last edited:
Makes sense. IIRC 70s, 60s, and 14 bolts share a spindle nut as well.

Re: Re: Important

Makes sense. IIRC 70s, 60s, and 14 bolts share a spindle nut as well.

K. Of course it says 3-4 days and I need it Saturday. Lol
Can't find it on the other parts stores sites.

I'm thinking no nacfest and maybe Harlan. That's pretty iffy though. I'm afraid to drive my jeep or my truck that far. Hell, even the 800 Mi to Iowa is pretty damn scary.

Am I reading this right? Works with d80 AND sterling 10.25?

www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/detail/K...-1_3436&keyword=hub+socket&pt=N1695&ppt=C0195

K. Of course it says 3-4 days and I need it Saturday. Lol
Can't find it on the other parts stores sites.

I have one of those, but I can't remember where I bought it from, they had it in stock locally.

mac 'tho my town is a bit bigger' gyvr

Hmm...
anymevez.jpg

Back