• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

That MJ is crying for a better gearbox, 4x4 if it doesn't have it, and an LS swap.

That MJ is crying for a better gearbox, 4x4 if it doesn't have it, and an LS swap.

And something other than that god forsaken 2.8!

Re: Re: Important

Ha. Been there. Lemme guess goes something like this...

Bump.......bump bump.....bump bump bump bump. Fill with air. Five min later..

Bump.......bump bump.....bump bump bump
Fill with air, give min later....

Bump.......bump bump.....bump bump bump
All day long.

That's the one. Got a Freightshaker today. :rolleyes:

Whats a 96 4dr worth with a blown engine. Body is in decent shape, front bumpers smashed a little, passengers lower front fender dented, drivers front and rear door dented. Needs exhaust and front end work.
$500ish?

Its a good day. Just picked up 2 tires for the car with about 85% tread left for the low price of free. Can't beat that.

Extreme 4x4 and Powerblock is done on Spike. Ian from Extreme is hosting a new show on NBC and CBS sports networks.

Extreme 4x4 and Powerblock is done on Spike. Ian from Extreme is hosting a new show on NBC and CBS sports networks.
darn shame. i saw that as well.

merry... christmas? college life. lol.
996759_578202612234159_699841869_n.jpg

I drove home from work tonight, about 10 miles in traffic at 70+mph. Then went to back into my parking spot and blew a brake line. So it looks like I get to run new front hard lines tomorrow and use the yj soft lines I picked up the other day in the classifieds here. Why doesnt this kind of stuff happen when its in the 70's and nice out?..

I drove home from work tonight, about 10 miles in traffic at 70+mph. Then went to back into my parking spot and blew a brake line. So it looks like I get to run new front hard lines tomorrow and use the yj soft lines I picked up the other day in the classifieds here. Why doesnt this kind of stuff happen when its in the 70's and nice out?..

Strange how that works sometimes. I drove my ZJ 3 hours on the highway to trade for the 2 door, new owner blew a brake line leaving the gas station where we met.

Back