• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I didn't know the plug was loose, Bloose or someone seen it rattling when checking my alternator. I "fixed it" myself though. I can do basic stuff on my XJ, the more in dept stuff takes me about four times as long if I try it myself the first time it breaks.

A close friend got into some bad stuff and overdosed thursday night on heroin and didnt survive. His brother came into town on friday and we went to the bar. At the end of the night the waitress gave me my reciept for my bill. She then added herself a $55 tip that I just found on my credit card statement. I have been on the phone with the bar manager and she says they are having a meeting with her tomorrow. We had like $35 cash that we left as a tip. I really dont want to have to press charges but I dont know how this place is planning to handle the situation.. I am so wound up I cant sleep and for once I dont feel like drinking

You don't want to press charges? Why? She blatantly stole from you. There isn't a lower form of life on the planet than a thief. I wish we chopped hands off in this country for crap like that.

You don't press charges she will think she got away with it and she will do it again. I'd make sure they threw whatever book they had at her then I might throw a couple myself.

I effin HATE thieves. HATE them!!!!!

You don't want to press charges? Why? She blatantly stole from you. There isn't a lower form of life on the planet than a thief. I wish we chopped hands off in this country for crap like that.

You don't press charges she will think she got away with it and she will do it again. I'd make sure they threw whatever book they had at her then I might throw a couple myself.

I effin HATE thieves. HATE them!!!!!

^what he said. Also, sorry for your loss man.

I didn't know the plug was loose, Bloose or someone seen it rattling when checking my alternator. I "fixed it" myself though. I can do basic stuff on my XJ, the more in dept stuff takes me about four times as long if I try it myself the first time it breaks.

You dont think it took us all a long time to do stuff the first time? You're never going to learn unless you actually DO it!

We got 1 foot of snow here, school is cancelled, yes, in a metro area!

I need to finish some stuff up at school (since teachers still report) and then its work day on Jeep!!

You dont think it took us all a long time to do stuff the first time? You're never going to learn unless you actually DO it!

This.

We got 1 foot of snow here, school is cancelled, yes, in a metro area!

I need to finish some stuff up at school (since teachers still report) and then its work day on Jeep!!
A foot of snow? I just drove through it. It's not as bad as a couple of weeks ago.

I blew probably 5-6" of fairly dry fluff off the slab, about 30 miles south. As long as you don't pack it, it'll move fairly easily. But at 25 degrees F and getting warmer, it'll pack down pretty well.

A foot of snow? I just drove through it. It's not as bad as a couple of weeks ago.

I blew probably 5-6" of fairly dry fluff off the slab, about 30 miles south. As long as you don't pack it, it'll move fairly easily. But at 25 degrees F and getting warmer, it'll pack down pretty well.

I had no troubles either, but its the other 100,000 people in this city that turn into morons when the white stuff falls that are the problem. My normal commute of 15-20 minutes took 45 minutes this morning, most of it trying to get around the 4 vehicles stuck in the entrance of our apartment complex.

If the Jeep weren't on the hoist, this day would be going totally different...

Actually, I was sort of surprised that I didn't see more people off the road. Both of them were in the metro area, no problems out in the rural areas.

Hmmm...... might be a good day to go grab lunch. You game?

Actually, I was sort of surprised that I didn't see more people off the road. Both of them were in the metro area, no problems out in the rural areas.

Hmmm...... might be a good day to go grab lunch. You game?

Lemme know, I'm down!

Famous Dave's in Roseville? Or do you need to stick closer to school?

hey...you did a zj seat swap and did your first rocker damage. i hate to inform you, but youre screwed. it won't be long before your xj is as ugly as the rest of ours

As soon as I get this tire 'Frakenspare'd' I got a set of trail tires for you, only $100 for a set of 33x12.5r15s

Anyone remember two years ago?
DSCF0186.jpg

Time flies...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362496289.403823.jpg

mac 'feels like its been 20 years sometimes' gyvr

^like.

It used to take me about 2 hours to swap an alternator in the campground, but after doing it 3 or 4 times I got that down to about 30 minutes.

I still own a 15MM deepwell that cost me a crap ton of money at the Attica hardware store.

Closer would def be better, but I could possibly make that work...
Open to suggestion. What's close to you that works? I've got a pretty flexible schedule today.

Back