• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I am going to start on getting my pilots license...it just makes sense since Camilles dad has a plane. It is all pretty simple really and there is nothing to fear, except for a crash landing and death.

Cheese "and I want to hire a hot stewardess" Man

can I get pictures of Camille in that outfit?

just for posterity.

I am going to start on getting my pilots license...it just makes sense since Camilles dad has a plane. It is all pretty simple really and there is nothing to fear, except for a crash landing and death.

Very cool. I'm jealous! I've always wanted to do that.

Camille needs to get her pilot license. She can come down for "visits".

The Nacho cheese machine is gonna take flight now too?

You guys need to work during the day
I cant keep up with this

I do but i do such a good job that i have plenty of down time that i spend jacking around on the net
:D

although i was been very busy this month so jacking around time has taken a hit.

dude...if you do we have to talk. seriously...

there is some aerial scouting i would like to do around unionville iowa (not too far) and once a year over the des moines area in august...

there could be money and a trip to bang bang involved...and man hugs

you have no Jeep, so fly to Winterfest and bring your stewardess, I will pick you guys up, you can sit in the back seat of the Tahoe.

I bet the campground has a long enough road to be a runway (maybe, I only been in the campground once so I am not sure on this).

Wicked cool, Tyler. I was actually thinking about doing the same yesterday because if the zombies come, it would be a nice way to get out of dodge. Though I would be limited on fuel and run the risk of landing in a worse place.

When we were talking about radio aviation a few months back, I did look into the Real Flight sim and a couple of entry level crafts, but decided I don't have the budget for another hobby at this time. It's the same with actual flying, but maybe someday.

You guys need to work during the day
I cant keep up with this

I get back to work on Friday night...

mac 'part time during the day...well last two days' gyvr

Career and Technology Education Certification ~ $9,000
Master of Arts in Career and Technology Education ~ $40,000

On top of the ~ $50,000 I currently owe...

But it allows me to access grant dollars that I currently can't touch, and it moves me up the pay-scale in the district considerably. It will also open the door for me to teach at a Vocational Facility or in industry if I choose to do so in the future...

Also talked with the guy I replaced in this district. He became the district STEM Director in a school district in Rochester. If a levy gets passed, they will be building a new high school emphasizing vocational paths. He's been talking with my colleague who has told him how well I've been doing and might be contacting me about a job, if all goes according to plan...

99SJ 'Just trying to survive' Ex

Going to a gun shop tomorrow to see what I can even trade my P22 for (if I can get a Ruger 10/22 or a 12 gauge shotgun, I will do it). I can always get another 22 pistol later on. I would use either of those more often then I have my P22. If I can get a 10/22, it would make my rim fire match easier next year. I also do skeet/trap shooting more then I have been to the firing range with my P22.

MY durango has been for sale for about a month or so. so far i had a few big time low ballers, 3 guys wanting to trade for motorcycles, and a few that showed interest but never fallowed through.

yesterday i got a guy 70miles from me says he wants to come see it, hes really interested. today i get another guy says he wanted to come see it. he lowed balled me over text, i turned him down but he still wants to come, so we shall see.

2 guys coming Saturday, who's getting here 1st

SAM'really dont want to see it go'SET

Back