• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Have a sleep study. Maybe you have sleep apnea.

Just remember there are a lot of companies that want to make money off of you (your insurance) and you "needing" a sleep machine...

mac 'its a big game' gyvr

This is true. But, I can say that when I wear my CPAP I get a way better night's sleep.

Long story short...when I wear mine...I don't sleep...and if I do sleep...I wake up gasping for breath...

If I stay on my side I don't have issues...if I roll to my back I do have issues...instead of addressing that, they determined that I needed the CPAP...and with all the troubles I have with it, they demand I wear the machine no matter what and if I don't make threats that I will have to pay for the machine...and its hard to wear it on my side...

mac 'big game' gyvr

I had my CPAP fry on the day before Labor day.

Since then I've gained 18lbs. I was close to 300lbs. when I received my CPAP. I've lost 12lbs a year since then and never changed my eating habits or lifestyle. I was down to 240lbs. when it fried.

I now need to pull over and walk around for a few minutes because I get sleepy driving from my house to Houghton, or Marquette, or the Soo. Using my CPAP I rarely get sleepy driving.

I agree some people don't need it, but it has changed my life. Getting the rhinoplasty done would probably help some but I'm not sure I want the VA hospital cutting into me more than they have already.

I sleep on my side or on my belly. I agree I sleep a bit better doing that without my machine but I still feel tired as hell.

just shoot heroin...you will get your exercise casing the "dragon", and then you will eventually get your sleep.....just ask Nikki Sixx...

Cheese "support your local street pharmacist" Man

Anybody's wife complain about them snoring? Mines been ending up on the couch half way through the night. Any tricks that help stop?

Ha HA talk to Tara....She will learn to live with it...lol Ear plugs will be her best friend....tricks to make it stop?...sure learn to breath through your nose...but if you could do that you would not snore would you?.....See how easy this is Kelsey it's not your fault she should learn to fall a sleep faster :)

Ram" I snore louder than most" Rod.

MY Ex wife used to ware ear plugs. one time about a year ago with my new video camera i decide to record myself sleep, man it is disturbing loud. my current wife sleeps like a rock and falls asleep before i do, god help her on those days when im super tired and pass out before her, shes says she cant even her herself think.

I got a CPAP a year ago. I'm not convinced that I sleep any better with it, but I'm not snoring with it either, so my g/f does sleep. As far as I'm concerned, that's a win.

My wife and i snore it out together. sometimes we get in sync and scare the neighbors.

ken stein are you still alive???

looks like its getting pretty wet out there. im supposed to fly out next week. i don't suspect there will be any problems, but man some of the pictures of nyc i've seen are crazy.

Shit was weak here. I lost power in the afternoon, threw the chainsaw in the jeep and went for a drive since there was nothing else to do. Came home, power came back on, then the storm kicked up a little so I started working on moving my stuff into the attic. No flooding, power stayed on for the rest of the storm, no tree damage near as I can tell.

NYC got hammered. So glad that isn't my problem anymore.

I've been searching the archives and I see it only goes back to '03?

I first signed on as 'wi88xj' back in '99 or 2k. I'm trying to find out exactly when but I can't seem to find anything prior to the change in '03. That's when I lost the old log-in and created a new one.

The first guys I dealt with were Beezel, led, and some of the Cali guys.

...and I still came back! .!.. :rof:

New board came online in June of 02...

mac 'everything else is on old thread style board' gyvr

Yeah, there was a short time that I didn't check back in. When I did, I didn't exist anymore. :wow:

Is there a place where the board prior to 02 is kept?

Yeah, there was a short time that I didn't check back in. When I did, I didn't exist anymore. :wow:

Is there a place where the board prior to 02 is kept?

I don't know if we have kept that or not. I know that there is a deal on the web where you can look up old stuff...I'll see if I can dig it up.

mac 'old skool' gyvr

I may still have a copy of backend databases from the long ago before time, but I'm reasonably sure that I don't have a copy of the BB software. FTM, that may have been all text based (not on the current server that I'm aware of.)

Back