• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Does anyone have any experience with Yokohama MT plus tires? I am looking into buying a new set of 38 to 40" tires instead of going the used route. The Yokohama's are $110 less than the Goodyear MTR w/ Kevlars. I'm kinda stuck on which to choose

One tons to run a street tire? Swampers...40" LTB.

I have a set of 42s you can have for free... just pick em up... actually two and a half sets for your rig.

- Ken 'gotta get rid of 10 11.00x20 NDTs somehow' Stein

Sounds good to me. I'll have to talk to Meganne to know for sure. Just make sure we've got at least 100yds for shooting. Flex and I have the same rifles and he keeps talking about how his scope is bigger than mine. I need to show him that I'm still a better shot.

I have @ 165 acres here at the house now, and we have an additional @ 2800 acres at her folks/families farms........we should be able to find a place w/ 100 yards to shoot :D There is also a neat little place that is about 25 minutes away that has a small gun shop, full shooting range, resturant...and bar!! That is the place that is opsning an offroad park as well. We may have to pay it a visit!

the 16th of June is a possibility, but it would have to be between those 2 weekends..I am booked out beyond that.

Bring her along!!

Harrison's birthday is the 17th... HAHA! This is awesome...

I have @ 165 acres here at the house now, and we have an additional @ 2800 acres at her folks/families farms........we should be able to find a place w/ 100 yards to shoot :D There is also a neat little place that is about 25 minutes away that has a small gun shop, full shooting range, resturant...and bar!! That is the place that is opsning an offroad park as well. We may have to pay it a visit!

Beer, Bait & Ammo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcfudRcK0eo

9th or 16th could work for me. Hoping i can come up with another running vehicle in the next few weeks so I can start tearing into the XJ for the crawl. I can take a few days away from the jeep to shoot some stuff!

June 9th will be in MI for Dirt Riot at Rocks and Valleys...

mac 'the 16th might work...but not making a commitment at this point' gyvr

As of right now it is looking more like it will be the 9th of June. I am taking the week off before that for family vacation, so that will be a nice way to end up a vacation..

Sounds good to me. I'll have to talk to Meganne to know for sure. Just make sure we've got at least 100yds for shooting. Flex and I have the same rifles and he keeps talking about how his scope is bigger than mine. I need to show him that I'm still a better shot.

Take your scope off and see who's better.

I would say it would be as family friendly as WF. Sure there will be some drinking, some fire and some guns/explosives (not necessarily in that order), but I dont forsee any strippers, herion or bacon bikinis. Pretty much just a glorified day/night of hanging out and BS'n. Camille and Case will be there, so yeah, they are family, and friendly :D

Back