• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Go 60 or go home...

But I can show you one of them busted too...

mac 'dang powerful 4.0s' gyvr

So i have seen to broke 9" s since WF and I just bought one....HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....
is it broken? :looney:

Just finished up the exhaust on the MJ, threw some rattlecan on the shock mount I finally welded back on, blah blah blah... time to do a little easy trailriding to make sure it all stays attached.

Look familiar PMain?

Why yes, yes it does. What do you think caused the initial failure?

Is that a stock or alloy 31 spliner? You're not ditching the 9", are you?

Mac's 60 saying only works for the front. Unless that rear 60 has 35+ splines. Maybe.

Don't be scared CAR RAMROD, these have both been abused in trail-only rigs for years. About 6 years on 37s on my 9"...

P '
DSCN2619.jpg
' Main

I love seeing that sticker on a jeep with 60s under it. It means there's gonna be some good fun ahead

5 ton Rockwells or go home. IIRC the stock shafts are 2" 40+ spline... and the extra 750lbs per end will keep you planted firmly on the ground for extra traction :gee:

I've been running stock 31 spline shafts for 9 years and this was the first broke shaft. I beat the hell out of my jeep too.

I don't know if the cap gave away first or the shaft. It could have happened either way.

shiiiiit... how did that happen. I HAVE been driving legally for 9 years.

Still seems like yesterday. Funny thing is I learned to drive in the purple pig that I towed to WF with.

- Ken "can still parallel park like a champ" Stein

I've been fighting a sinus condition for a week now. Tired, achy, and cranky. Gotta get rid of this crap.

Back