• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Infrared for convenience, hardwood charcoal (not the little square crap) for taste. Of course for the perfect steak it is hard to beat the power of the infrared.

Rev

Saturday night at kmans

imagejpeg952.jpg

I put on my hd offroad relocation brackets and threw in an add a leaf over the weekend. It gave me a little more height then I planned on, now I think I should have kept the SYE I just got rid of. Tonight I'm adding a little height to the front

Up and at it already...

Hate getting up when I normally go to bed...

mac 'ugh' gyvr

I put on my hd offroad relocation brackets and threw in an add a leaf over the weekend. It gave me a little more height then I planned on, now I think I should have kept the SYE I just got rid of. Tonight I'm adding a little height to the front

Adjust the shackle angle to get a little less lift.

if they are like about any AAL out there, throw in a few sand bags in the cargo area and they will "self settle" pretty quick....or just haul a few fatties back there.

Waiting on my relocation brackets to arrive, trying to make final decisions on everything else...

Also looking at a couple DD's cause this thing is definitly getting past the DD limit....

That and I think it might be on jack stands the entire summer...

Waiting on my relocation brackets to arrive, trying to make final decisions on everything else...

Also looking at a couple DD's cause this thing is definitly getting past the DD limit....

That and I think it might be on jack stands the entire summer...

Having a 2nd car is amazing because you don't need to rush to finish projects. If you can I vote to get a vehicle that can tow the jeep. I kinda wish I bought a truck instead of the vw gli but the gli is pretty fun.

Truck is in the near future.

I went from a DD/wheeler to a trailer queen and now I have toyed w/ building a 3" lift rig w/ 35-36's and still trying to make it street legal...odd sounding I know, but lots of trimming, discos and making it where I can drive it back and forth...kind fo a fun new challenge.

But in all honesty, I will never get it done b/c I am horrible on getting my own projects completed as of late. If I do anything, it will be get these 1-tons axles under my rig and get REWSTER his axles...finally :D

Going to a DD is the beginning of the end.

But its not always a bad deal.

I still trailer just because of the usually worry free drive home...and now the trailer has my tent.

mac 'gets bigger and bigger' gyvr

I went from a DD/wheeler to a trailer queen and now I have toyed w/ building a 3" lift rig w/ 35-36's and still trying to make it street legal...odd sounding I know, but lots of trimming, discos and making it where I can drive it back and forth...kind fo a fun new challenge.

The thought of more trim and 35 or 36's crosses my mind daily. and i am still at 3" and DD it

But in all honesty, I will never get it done b/c I am horrible on getting my own projects completed as of late. If I do anything, it will be get these 1-tons axles under my rig and get REWSTER his axles...finally :D

:D i would be happy!!

kinda sorta thinking about a new DD but im not looking to hard.

Back