• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Today I shot a 45-110 (bear gun) holy hell what a kick.

Also shot an ar chambered in 204, I was able to pick of beer cans full of water at 300 yards.
I went shooting yesterday. Went through a few mags in the new .380, ran a few rounds through a 12ga, did some work with my .22 and then the Mosin and Remington 700 came out. The R700 is chambered in .243, has very little recoil and is very accurate. I have to dial in the scope a little more but it groups like no other rifle I've ever owned.

A guy at the range had a .45-70 that he let me shoot. I was expecting more recoil, but it was fairly tame. Still a big ass round. It was pretty cool to shoot something like that.

Waiting on my relocation brackets to arrive, trying to make final decisions on everything else...

Also looking at a couple DD's cause this thing is definitly getting past the DD limit....

That and I think it might be on jack stands the entire summer...

You aren't even close to the DD limit! I tried to get a DD once...........:(

Anyone have an extra WF12 decal they want to send me? Mine is missing part of the grill. Know anything about that, Sean? :D

But to stay on topic, do they DD them? :D

Lol. When you can have something like that, you can afford a couple dad's lol

Anyone have an extra WF12 decal they want to send me? Mine is missing part of the grill. Know anything about that, Sean? :D

Haha that's funnay right there!

I need a machine gun and some bear mace...I have got something BIG planned.

Cheese "you'll hear about me in the news" Man

Look familiar PMain?

picture.php

Having a 2nd car is amazing because you don't need to rush to finish projects. If you can I vote to get a vehicle that can tow the jeep. I kinda wish I bought a truck instead of the vw gli but the gli is pretty fun.

Truck is in the near future.

What if you have 2 extra vehicles? My projects still don't get done. :laugh:

What if you have 2 extra vehicles? My projects still don't get done. :laugh:
yeah... woody was right. Having an XJ, or two, or four... is no guarantee of "regular use" :roflmao:

Back