• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

My buddy and I went to the gun store Friday.

He decided to get some items to put in his new safe.

S&W Revolver 45ACP/45LC/.410 Shot
H&K USP in .45ACP
AO TM1C in .45ACP
Rock River LAR-15 Tactical Operator in 5.56/.223 with Tasco red dot sight and SureFire flash.
Henry Big Boy in .45LC
GSG 522PK in .22

Not bad for 1 day.

Rev

Hell yeah! I found a local source for inexpensive AR lowers...let the build begin!

Started cleaning up the gas grill for the season today. Looks like 7 years of living outside without a cover has taken its toll. Considering it was a $500 grill 7 years ago, I don't mind putting $125 in it for new burners, etc. I couldn't buy a comparable replacement for that cheap.

It's gonna get a cover this time also :D

Yeah yeah yeah charcoal is better whatever.

Yeah yeah yeah charcoal is better whatever.

tastes better, no doubt. Gas is so much more convenient! I'm thinking an infrared grill for my next one. Now to find a decent one on sale.....

charcoal means I get to play with lighter fluid.

No need to use lighter fluid with charcoal. A good chimney starter (wire mesh bottom, not stamped,) a sheet of newspaper and a tablespoon of vegetable oil, and I'll have a hot charcoal grill in 15 minutes.

Today I shot a 45-110 (bear gun) holy hell what a kick.

Also shot an ar chambered in 204, I was able to pick of beer cans full of water at 300 yards.

Cleaning garage. Cleaning Baby Jeep. Guy with mustang did not come through today. Maybe tomorrow, not getting my hopes up. Finished cleaning up the MOBI from winterfest. Spread grass seed and straw in back yard. Cleaned up dump trailer and took it back.

Going out for a friends birthday...good thing I got a DD for the next few months...

mac 'working harder on my days off' gyvr

Woke up at 10:45, washed the jeep, hid at my buddy's house while my roommate and his sister were at my house with their bratty kids, fixed the slumlords fiance's radio and passenger front speaker, then I put a radio in Molly's Camry. All in all, not a bad day!

Woke up at 10:45, washed the jeep, hid at my buddy's house while my roommate and his sister were at my house with their bratty kids, fixed the slumlords fiance's radio and passenger front speaker, then I put a radio in Molly's Camry. All in all, not a bad day!

You'r roommate and his sister have kids together? I thought you had to go further south for that :)

If im going to grill, I need the extra time to get the charcoal going for the few beers it requires to grill the right way.
x2
charcoal means I get to play with lighter fluid.
no lighter fluid... id rather use propane than lighter fluid. a chimney and some good wood chips go a lot way for flavor. lighter fluid kills it.
My buddy and I went to the gun store Friday.

Rock River LAR-15 Tactical Operator in 5.56/.223 with Tasco red dot sight and SureFire flash.

Rev
ive been eyeballing a RRA chambered in .308...

let me know what he/you think of the quality. ive decided on the RRA over armalite and dpms. the remington 700 or springfield m1a is also another option, as, realistically, the gun would probably see more hunting time than range time. and the only add on id want for it is a good optic.
You'r roommate and his sister have kids together? I thought you had to go further south for that :)
i lol'ed.

been drinking magic hat all night. :cheers:

Bahahaha, his sister is up from eastern KY but no they aren't her brothers kids. They both have what I think are spawns of satan for sons!

ive cooked with infared, charcoal, and propane...

pros and cons in each. all will make a great burger, steak, kabob, dinosaur leg, what have you... if you know how to cook.

but there is something that satisfies the primal urge with charcoal.

then you should be cooking with wood.. not that half burnt black junk...

propane= push the magic button, walk in the house get a beer and the meat, walk out grill is hot and ready to go.

Back