• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

home and having some coffee.....

Made it to my bro's place in chicago, we're gonna spend a few days terrorizing the locals at bars and then i'll drive my hobo train back to mass.

That was awesome, I need to find a way to show up next year too.

Home again
11.7 MPG @70 MPH.
One alternator installed at your friendly Ford dealer.
Muddy Camper, Muddy dogs.
THE DRIVEWAY WAS SHOVELED!!!!!!!!!!!!
By one of the moochers no less!
Lots of left over PBR, who ever left the 1/2 full one in the cabinet, thanks....

Glad there is no snow here. I used to love snow, but now I despise it. It's still pretty don't get me wrong, but having to drive in it, and work outside in it just plain sucks!

I have to say I'm not regretting my XJ purchase anymore. Three months to get it road worthy only to set out on a 800 mile trip with out a shake down run had me nervous. Not only did it make the trip with no issues it also handled the beating I layed down on it at Winterfest with out a hiccup (other than having to pull the exhaust off from the CAT back). It even got almost 18mpg on the return trip running 75mph for 90% of the trip.

Left Attica at 6:20 AM local time, pulled into the driveway at home at 3:20 PM local time. Mostly boring trip, almost collected a new hood ornament less than 2 miles from home when some pinhead pulls out in front of me from a gas station and comes to halt to make a left turn in front of me while I'm rolling at 45mph.

WF 2012 was a good time.

I'm currently driving in freezing rain on the I 94 corridor.

tyler, followed by macgyvr , followed by red heap and me were the first ones to arrive for winterfest.

macgyvr was the last 1 to leave winterfest, and Pat and I left at the same time just before matt . most time spent at winterfest award goes to macgyvr, by the matter of minutes

when i got home i went to bed for a couple of hours

it takes a lot to out party wheeler, and i can do that but i will pay for it the next day:doh:

SAM'still got a fore wheeler name tag on my coat'SET

LOL Sam. the only reason you're able to out party me, was because I had been partyin the 3 nights previous. you need to show on a wednesday sometime, and then you'll see if you can hang with the old guys

Home

Everything parked.

Not unloaded yet.

She wanted to go to pizza king.

I have two people wanting to trade for the baby jeep. One 95 f350 diesel and one 1993 mustage. We will see.

mac 'hard to argue with pizza king 'gyvr

Got my renewal for here today..they assigned me a new number... not sure why getting a new one annoys me but it does....maybe memories of the under 750 vs. over 750 arguements

Same here. Annoying.

Made it back home with no issues. Parked the whole rig in the street until tomorrow. Had a great time, forgot how much I loved it. Glad to be back in a Jeep.

you need to show on a wednesday sometime, and then you'll see if you can hang with the old guys

There is alot of truth to this comment....I think it was well after 3AM when we shut it down on Thursday morning...and it was a doozie let me tell ya :D

Glad I got there Wednesday night when I did. Got to do some drinking Wednesday night for a change. I think the clock said 3:15am when I got into the van. GOOD TIMES!!!!!!!!

yes they were!!! it was good to see you and Jen on Wednesday/Thursday AM.....good times indeed!

Down for the night a little more than halfway. Left the campground at 11, after most had pulled out.

5 hours home tomorrow and I'm leaving it all packed for the trip at the end of the month :D

Being back to reality kinda sucks...

Nice Easy Ride Home For us ..

After i finally got out of there
(after the girls made me turn around so they could get matching Badlands shirts)

And as a bonus we ran into Bigslvrxj at a Steak N Shake on the way home .

Pretty shure they're dang Claw machine at Steak N Shake was rigged though (bastards) I allways win my kid a bear but not this time..

We had a blast and look forward to actually running with the group next year on the trails.. (my new cylinder head came in today)

Back