• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Hope everything is ok tyler, our thoughts are with your family

Sitting at mcdonalds eating. Did green trail and beside a tight turn right out, did fine. Got a few new sctraches but body panels are still straight. Heck of a storm just passed over, another on the way. I am done wheeling. Going to ride and take pics if I can.

Oh, replaced my cooling relay in a down pour....fun.

Well.. I'm really glad I am not driving to Winterfest in this crappy ass weather.

And... I'm pissed I am not driving to Winterfest in this crappy ass weather...

Thanks everyone for the thought and prayers. He is back home now b/c he is a hard headed old bastard! LOL I got a call that he had collapsed in the hog barns and was having severe chest pains and was a bit disillusioned. They found out it was not a heart attack, but a mixture of things. He has been battling a serious upper respiratory infection and while he was in the barns there was a problem with the ventilation so a combination of him not wearing a respirator (which he should have been!), the dust, methane and amonia that is produced in the barns and it just knocked his dick in the dirt. Luckily he is "OK" and is told to be taking it easy for a few more days and to stay out of the barns for 14 days....so aside from me not getting to attend a full blown version of Winterfest, I also get to take care of all his chores as well as ours. What fun! HAHA!

It was great to see the ones I got to see and drink with at WF, but I sure miss not getting to see those who I missed as well. To all that I have parts that I was to deliver to them at WF, PM me and I will ship it to you on my $ ASAP. Sorry for any headaches this may have caused anyone.

Until next year....

Thanks from Camille and I.

Cheeseman-OUT!

good to hear tyler...glad it wasn't too serious.

must be a bad time for road trips, my buddy went to canada twice on hunting trips in october only to turn around and head back the day he got there both times.

Good to hear, Tyler. If your FiL is anything like my father was, you're gonna have to nail his boots to the floor to keep him in the house.

Some of us will be hoisting a tasty beverage in your direction tonight.

ass hole deep...

429147_304135209640902_100001332774399_716850_1800956055_n.jpg

and this happened. :(
428314_304135569640866_100001332774399_716860_1670409213_n.jpg

The bonfire is epic.......Kman.......:D

Back