• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm loosing my jeep umph

bring it over here, and we can get 'er done,
I am in a similar rut, but need the motivation

bring it over here, and we can get 'er done,
I am in a similar rut, but need the motivation

or you can bring it over here.......

3770661426_ea5e303ebc_m.jpg

:D

hmmmmm......

Don't need any more trimming :D

I'm rolling on a jacked upper control arm that has'nt snapped, and have a brand new replacement in a UPS box sitting in my living room, might take you up on that Brendan. And Elias, I could always use a little more trinning :cheers:.

How much cutting do you want to do?????

Jeepgrafting.jpg
????
:yelclap:

Oh very nice, I like that rig :)

And Paul hang in there and good to see you back in the grove :).

Life seems to throw us bones at sometimes and hardaches at other times. Just always remember that while times seem to pull you every which way, to just look at the things that are good (try to not think of the negative things) in your life that you might not normally look at in busy/hard times. I have been where you are and things get better, especially as we mature and see things in hindsight and in our growth as we move forward.

I know how you feel.... that's when you park the jeep for a while and ... the motivation to wheel and have gun and wrench will come back :D My problem is that when my motivation came back... I'm out of time to do anything :eek:

i bet that thing is street legal too ..:p

Nope, no rear view mirrors :rtm:

Paul, anytime! Maybe a wrenching party next weekend, possibly on Sunday, I need to still look over my Jeep after my 3700 mile road trip.

Nope, no rear view mirrors :rtm:

Paul, anytime! Maybe a wrenching party next weekend, possibly on Sunday, I need to still look over my Jeep after my 3700 mile road trip.

Replaced the upper control arm and got my front end a little better dialed in. Got a WJ booster and MC coming in the mail, gotta tighten up my brakes. Last time I was on a steep incline it took all my strength to keep the brakes locked up so it's time for an upgrade. Once the brakes are done..............LOOK OUT!!

How's it coming Paul?? I just lost my "umph." :doh:

I learned to back of any project that I'm working on when I get to this point because if I don't, things start getting cut, things go in the trash, wrenches start flying, and knuckles start getting busted up.. :gee:

E

working on my suburban now, fix one thing, find something else that broken. Got the booster for the XJ, gotta' find time to replace it but can't have no car so I gotta' get the burb running

How's it coming Paul?? I just lost my "umph." :doh:

I learned to back of any project that I'm working on when I get to this point because if I don't, things start getting cut, things go in the trash, wrenches start flying, and knuckles start getting busted up.. :gee:

E

Great philosophy E, sometimes a break will do wonders for your motivation, and sanity.

So my "umph" has been replaced by the tranny going out but still running (waiting for it to drop but not having money to get a replacement), have'nt replaced the brake booster, and got a hernia in January that I'm finally getting fixed on tuesday! Fracking workers comp. I have'nt been able to do crap and can't wait to get fixed so I can get back to life. I've been too stagnant lately and the weathers getting good. Hope to be wheeling soon.

I go under the knife tomorow. 6 weeks off work, vicodin and xbox on the couch. :wierd:

Back