• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

illegal immigration

XJRunner

NAXJA Forum User
just about sums it up
14971.jpg

Im so tired of working with people who think they deserve to be here just because they swam across the rio grand. If it were up to me anyone not born here and that doesnt have a decent grasp of the language and a education would be shot in the leg then deported. second time they are caught the get shot in the other leg and deported to a country not of thier birth. I think Iran can use a few burritos :)

ok so i dont usually reply to post like this but i dissagree with this thread. My family owns a farm and the majority of people that work there are immigrants though some are legal and some bring sketchy paper work but are probably illegal. with out these people we would be out of business so would may other people in the farming, landscaping and lawn maintiance business. My dad employs immigrants not because they are cheap and work hard but because no americans want to do that type of work i did it for a few years in high school and thats when i decieded to become an engineer. also i dont think you would want to pay $20 for a meal at a fast food place like Mcdonalds or TOCO BELL!!! i mean come on who the heck do you think work at these places. end rant

Last edited:
dzraces said:
Im so tired of working with people who think they deserve to be here just because they swam across the rio grand. If it were up to me anyone not born here and that doesnt have a decent grasp of the language and a education would be shot in the leg then deported. second time they are caught the get shot in the other leg and deported to a country not of thier birth. I think Iran can use a few burritos :)

-> :us:

:laugh:

dzraces said:

I don't have as much problem with them "deserving" to be here, as I do with them recieving "help" from MY government and MY tax dollars, when I can't receive the same help? That pisses me off. And for anyone who thinks I have a bad attitude, or I am "misinformed"....just go check the county hospital that they get free help from, but if I go in they want me to pay for those services and will put a lien on my property to secure such payment.

Rant over.

Have you seen "Misery"?

They should be "hobbled" and returned home.

dzraces said:
yeah but they didnt so they got screwed.....

Doesn't make it right does it?

hypothetically...

If a superior race landed on this planet with superior firepower and technology and made us all pets, food or slaves...

We'd ALL be screwed.

I'd love for anyone bitching 'bout wetbacks to demonstrate and prove how a wetback took their job...

I'd also say that if you're not educated enough that an illegal alien can take your job...

You DESERVE it.

but yeah...

no free rides... no free meals...

FOR ANYBODY...

Legal or not.

No you got it all wrong man....Americans don't want to do the work for what your dad pays the mexicans. There are plenty of people out there that would love to do that job if they were compensated for it....you guys should move your farm to mexico with that mentality!!!!!!!
mlcasey said:
ok so i dont usually reply to post like this but i dissagree with this thread. My family owns a farm and the majority of people that work there are immigrants though some are legal and some bring sketchy paper work but are probably illegal. with out these people we would be out of business so would may other people in the farming, landscaping and lawn maintiance business. My dad employs immigrants not because they are cheap and work hard but because no americans want to do that type of work i did it for a few years in high school and thats when i decieded to become an engineer. also i dont think you would want to pay $20 for a meal at a fast food place like Mcdonalds or TOCO BELL!!! i mean come on who the heck do you think work at these places. end rant

What you do is go to any corner where they are standing waiting for work, pick up about 10 or 20 of them and tell them you have work for them and then take them straight to the Immigration Dept. and then you can LOL.

Last edited:
i am all for them comming here as long as they work hard and shutup and dont try to impregnate young white girls and btw taco bell is not real mexican food

signman2007 said:
What you do is go to any corner where they are standing waiting for work pick up about 10 or 20 of them and tell them you have work for them and then take them straight to the Immigration Dept. and then you can LOL.

You must've watched the "amazing racist" didn't you :laugh: funniest thing ever!

That would be so funny though......

ahhhhh... www.ice.gov my dream job

zachxj01 said:
i am all for them comming here as long as they work hard and shutup and dont try to impregnate young white girls

maybe beaners have more to offer...

:D

You all are behind the curve, it's no longer 'illegal immigration' it's now officially 'Migration' not 'immigration', it's true, Bush said it several times in his south of the border tour last week.

Saw a T shirt being worn by one of the workers in manhattan, hard hat type.
Said on the front

WELCOME TO AMERICA
statue-BW.gif

NOW LEARN ENGLISH

The fact of the matter is they are illegally coming across the border in search of a better life. I can appreciate and understand such a want, but this country is not a free country. It's freedom has been paid for with countless lives in many different wars and battles. Someone from another country illegally entering and the US has no grounds to bitch about being treated unfairly since they are here illegally and are not willing to adapt themselves to be american citizens. There is a set process in place that has been in use for two hundred years to become a citizen of this country and many have learned our culture and added to it to the benefit of all. All illegal immigrants are here for is work/money. If you enter this country by the processes in place and do so legally, then I can welcome you with open arms since you are willing to become a citizen and mix into the pot with the rest of the country. If you enter illegally I have no remorse and would deport you and your family if I had the chance. Nothing pisses me off more than an ILLEGAL alien demanding rights of an American citizen that they have not earned or worked to achieve.

Back