• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I want these!

Skwerly

NAXJA Forum User
http://www.jcwhitney.com/webapp/wcs..._ID:2015305&productId=2015305&catalogId=10101

Does anyone here have any experience with the LTB line of Swampers, and if so, any feedback? Yea, I'm sure they suck on the street, but are they so bad as to be unsafe? With the $150.00 pricetag, I can just about afford to get these, man. And HOLY GOD the traction, yanno?

They also come in a 34" tire, which would be super different and cool, if you ask me. :)

All feedback welcome!

The tires are literally so soft that if they were any softer, they would not be DOT approved.

For my $.02, go with a TSL radial. I ran a set. Not out standing on street, or on trail. They are loud on street, with less-than-expected performance from a TSL on trail, but an awesome balance if your DDing your wheeler. JC Whitney also has these on sale.

They also come in a 34" tire, which would be super different and cool, if you ask me.............

Then you get a flat or two, now try to find a 34" tire... Thats my 2 cents...

its awesome in mud but no better on rocks or trails than a at tire. Ive had 2 sets in different sizes and got rid of them both in short order. they will not balance very well and they are noisy as hell but durable just not long lasting

gerroffroad.com said:
its awesome in mud but no better on rocks or trails than a at tire. Ive had 2 sets in different sizes and got rid of them both in short order. they will not balance very well and they are noisy as hell but durable just not long lasting

How do you figure? What sort of rocks do you play on? I wheel at Superlift in Hot Springs, AR and have wheeled on TSL radials, LTBs, and 4 or 5 different types of ATs. The difference between the TSL/LTB and ATs is night and day.

Johnson valley stoddard valley and the hills in that area are much differnt than the superlift park. California wheeling in general is differnt than most places anyways

Dustin_Z said:
How do you figure? What sort of rocks do you play on? I wheel at Superlift in Hot Springs, AR and have wheeled on TSL radials, LTBs, and 4 or 5 different types of ATs. The difference between the TSL/LTB and ATs is night and day.

They are cheap, and I looked at them two a while ago, but when I asked everyone said they were crapola for the street, like the worst tire ever in the history of man kind for the street. Gave you death wobble and stuff when they were still pretty new.

Back