• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I have Exorcised the Demon

That's almost as gay as having a buggy, and a full body wheeler, and not showing up to the best run in years. :D

Hey, wait a minute, this thread is about the gayness of guys dumping their XJ's, not about homos who don't show up.

Toyotas are fine. Hell, going back I might have bought a 4runner or even a Rav4 with what I know now.
Still lame to post up on an XJ board about how glad yu are to dump your shitbox.

So long, farewell, Auf wiedersehen, adieu,
Adieu, adieu, to yieu and yieu and yieu!:wave1:

Money Pit??
Just Empty Every Pocket... Jeep,Jeep,Jeep:clap:
Then go see what it will climb over! stop look around and do it again Yeah thats it lets GO
Thank god I get a tax return just helping the economy and speaking from my past Im with Jon its better the Drugs or alcohol :roll:

Maybe that's what made it the best?????

Ouch, that was almost mean!

It was not his falt, he was working:
PV2011_0031.jpg

Working on some cold ones!

subjective but unibody is best left as a moderate wheeler...good think we're all a wee bit loco and that's not enough for us. undoubtedly a love hate. farewell and nobody gives a damn about your last sentance in post one op.

cartman was right hes a ginger

Back