• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

i hate when docters are right

Well i think i should update this so people don't worry if your on my FB you already know whats up . I've been on treatment for 2 months now and i feel GREAT!!!!!!!!! i can't remember the last time i didn't hurt. Things are looking really good for me i can get alittle sore for time to time but its nothing to worry about, thank you everyone for your support and hope to be on the trails ASAP

nice man, I advise against anymore "can stands"

yea that was for my birthday :laugh:

Awesome! Glad its working out that well.

Glad you're doin better :thumbup:

Hopefully the treatment didn't cause any other permanent problems.

Yea im on this stuff for the rest of my life, and the only problem with it is its so bad for me that not only leaves me open to illness and infection it also stops production of new cells in my body. but its a necessary evil

Dude, glad to hear you are feeling much better now, just don't get sick :puke: anymore, so you can keep coming out to the trailrides, and especially NACFEST! Take care of yourself, and see ya soon.

-Todd

Glad to hear you're on the mend, Nick.

Rob

Back