• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where can I buy 12 hole fuel injectors that are NOT CHINESE

Xjin85

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone know where I can find a reputable seller that has affordable 12-hole fuel injectors that are either remanufactured or rebuilt THAT ARE NOT CHINESE?

I was going to buy some from K suspension but I have read on many threads on both forums that many customers who bought Ksuspensions injectors got Chinese injectors and many were having problems.

Thanks guys.

Bigger question would be why? They clog easier and do not provide any additional performance. Stick with the 4 hole injectors and be satisfied!

I agree.. the 4 hole achieve better atomization, but going up to 12 doesn't net more returns I'm that depth. Get real bosch 4 hole and be done is my vote

Interesting to see a thread where people are suggesting that 4-hole may be better than stock single hole. I thought that the conventional wisdom is that 1-hole is the best.

I think the year determines the outcome the most, increasing with each type of PCM. Both my 2000's have improved using the 4 hole injectors and have been on the dyno to show the actual results plus 1000's of miles to document the gas mileage!

I will also say that the "Proper" injector rating (psi/flow) is critical to any improvements that will be gained

I think the year determines the outcome the most, increasing with each type of PCM. Both my 2000's have improved using the 4 hole injectors and have been on the dyno to show the actual results plus 1000's of miles to document the gas mileage!

I will also say that the "Proper" injector rating (psi/flow) is critical to any improvements that will be gained

What are you using in your 2000's?

OK Fellas,

Let me ask you. Is this from experience firsthand? or from what you have found on the forums? Have you switched from 4 to 12-hole injectors? or just from the original to 4 holes?

The data/dyno shows...

I have done a lot of my research and at first, I wasn't even going to consider them and just put in the 4 FJ. BUT, as I dug more and more doing my due diligence---12 holes are better than 4 even if the gains are marginal they are still better. So why would I swap out the original injectors for 4 when I can get 12? That's my reasoning.

Some guys have switched from 4 to 12 and never looked back. Others didn't think it was worth it. It's all about what $ you're willing to spend.

Pulled the trigger and got some. Called K suspension and they said they don't sell any Chinese injectors. So don't believe everything you read.

So when I get these brand new spanking 12 holes in I will tell you the difference (if any) when comparing it to my cousin's xj with the 4 FJ.

2000 Xj with factory injectors. How many holes would they have?
What was the torque and HP changes on on the Dino?
How much was your fuel mileage effected?
Information would be greatly appreciated.

2000 Xj with factory injectors. How many holes would they have?
What was the torque and HP changes on on the Dino?
How much was your fuel mileage effected?
Information would be greatly appreciated.

+1

I would also like to know the condition of the injectors which were replaced. Were the old ones known to flow like new?

On which Jeep? In both cases I got about a 1 mpg increase with the 4 hole over "new" factory 1 hole injectors. Only my stroker has been on the dyno and it was a gain of about 4 HP at 331 HP.

My stock 4.0 uses 0 280 156 007 and my stroker uses 0 280 155 849 Bosch injectors.

If you want to speak with somebody with tons of dyno time on 4.0's, talk to Russ as he's tested all of this on his motor builds!

The number of holes may or may not make a difference, but the difference is minimal unless you're an OEM designing for emissions, mileage, performance, etc. Multi hole injectors are not necessarily better or worse. Nozzle design, hole pattern, fuel pressure, temperature, etc make a difference. Using 4 or 12 port injectores may require fine tuning of fuel pressure (higher) for instance. A single hole injector can outperform a multi hole injector if the pattern, direction, fuel projection into the runner are optimized. Miracle HP and MPG improvements are not happening. I'd be happy to try different injectors to see if I feel and see a difference if you want to send me free ones, but I'll stick with stock until I see bonified scientific evidence one way or another.

Years ago, I bout a set of 12 holes from Cobra Marty. I haven't seen him on web board since about that time. He does have a website up for brake mods.
I did install those in a '98 XJ. They ran really great when initially installed. Then a little less and a little less. Also, I had to replace the spark plugs. Gaps were way to big.
I also installed some in my '00 XJ. I was doing some other work, so I didn't get it on the road for a while. They seem to run OK. Still, I can't say there is any power increase, or MPG. I don't know what stock ones would do in that motor.
I have installed the Ford 4 holes in two '98 XJs. No real power increase nor MPG. Still, the motors seemed to smoother.
I also ordered the second set off of E-Bay.

I get the impression that no one really knows what theyre tslking about.

Personaly im pretty sure k suspension is pushing the cheapest stuff he can get his hands on.

right after running my cummins on the dyno I ran the jeep on stock injectors and 4 hole chinese crap.

Both Sets made exactly 314.15 horse at a max of 10,000rpm since I was unable to test the 12s id assume they also spray fuel and make the same power.

Thats my take on it. They all spray fuel and your all ****ing nuts

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

I get the impression that no one really knows what theyre tslking about.

Personaly im pretty sure k suspension is pushing the cheapest stuff he can get his hands on.

right after running my cummins on the dyno I ran the jeep on stock injectors and 4 hole chinese crap.

Both Sets made exactly 314.15 horse at a max of 10,000rpm since I was unable to test the 12s id assume they also spray fuel and make the same power.

Thats my take on it. They all spray fuel and your all ****ing nuts

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Wow 10000 RPM!!! NASCAR Cup engine’s don’t run that high”

Back