• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How to stow all the equipment?

Sniggs said:
noop.jpg

Can I go in my corner and cry now?

ECKSJAY said:
I've played enough videogames in my time to know that 12ga > .44 > .357 > .45 for zombie repellent. :looser:

Man, you need to build a gravity gun from HL2. It's the ultimate extraction tool as well. Can't wait till mine's finished - still waiting on the last box of surplus Russian vacuum tubes and the Chinese flux capacitor from ebay.. :cool:

WaXJ_Skier said:
Can I go in my corner and cry now?
Yes, but please keep yourself away from heat, sparks and open flame. :)

Slacker87XJ said:
Man, you need to build a gravity gun from HL2. It's the ultimate extraction tool as well. Can't wait till mine's finished - still waiting on the last box of surplus Russian vacuum tubes and the Chinese flux capacitor from ebay.. :cool:

Then we can go explore old sawmills. THAT would be TIGHT. :D

you guys are making me think about making a hl2 deathmatch mod with a drivable XJ

Jamez,
The M&G is this Monday?

Thrasher,
Any chance you will be there? I know it's a little far from your location. If so, I have another storage box I sometimes use, but it won't go back in the XJ. Gonna fill the space up with somthing else. If you are at the M&G, I will bring it with me and see if you need.

WaXJ,
You still need that hitch? If so, I will bring, if not, I will probably stay home. Too many things to do around here.

Last edited:
Casper,
I won't be making it to the M&G (too far on a work night). I appreciate the offer though. I have worked out a bit of a system and will be giving it a trial run today on the Jack's Pass snow run.... I'm pretty sure that I need more padding as I can hear things rubbing together just sitting in the drive way...

Thanx!

here's what i have been doing it seems to work pretty well. i think i may have to much stuff, but you can't tell with the ammo cans.
pullpin001.jpg

pullpin002.jpg

XJCasper said:
Jamez,
The M&G is this Monday?

Thrasher,
Any chance you will be there? I know it's a little far from your location. If so, I have another storage box I sometimes use, but it won't go back in the XJ. Gonna fill the space up with somthing else. If you are at the M&G, I will bring it with me and see if you need.

WaXJ,
You still need that hitch? If so, I will bring, if not, I will probably stay home. Too many things to do around here.

yeah I still need it, I have yet to get any tow points. If its a hassle to get it to the M&G we could always figure something else out.

If Jason can get it to me tomorrow, i'll bring it to you at the M&G.

And Phil, I'll have the little woman with me also.

Jamez.

Back