• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How is the 4.5 Rustys lift?

I am not trying to bash, just share my experience. They gave me great customer service, but I don't think I would buy any more suspension parts from them again. I do also have their adjustable lower control arms and I am not 100% pleased with them either, but it is not bad craftsmanship, the lock nut just seems to keep coming loose. Guess it is time to thread lock it, probably should have in the beginning. Opinion was asked for and opinion was shared. I wouldn't spend my money on their suspension stuff again. I do applaud them for carrying so much xj stuff though, and would consider buying some of their other products.
For my money, their are other better suspension suppliers out there, like RE or RC.

Nice Xj man, Hopefully mine will look like this soon, i am very close!
Thanks man, it's been a long long road to get it how it is (like i said almost ten years, most of which it was my dad's till i got my licence) and i don't see it ending any time soon haha. There's always "the next thing to get."

There should be a sticky for Rusty's bashing. We can call it "Jump on the bandwagon", as most of you have.

Other than that Rusty's is good stuff, unless they sent me the golden set, I have ZERO complaints.
X3 it's no wonder why he stoped sponsering NAXJA for a while, it just seems like everone hates his stuff. Granted there have been some of his stuff braking but still, s*** happens. The mixed reviews of his products show that Rusty's makes really good stuff or that all their stuff is junk and the people who run Rusty's stuff must have ordered their stuff from somewhere else by accident and think they have rusty's stuff. As for me, i try to promote his company because i think it's worth promoting.

And i'm just waiting for someone to post that picture of the broken leaf that has been floating around naxja since the dawn of time.

Back