• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How about the 11th &12th

Showin up friday night with Horus. This will be good and there will be carnage. Night runs, hard trails, and good times. Both Horus and I have seats so any one needs can just show up and have fun.

If you guys do a night run I'm capable of...I'm down for that!

Otherwise, I'll be up there probably around 8-9PM and ready to hop in a passenger seat. Just be sure to wait for me!

~Scott

P.S. PM me if you don't have my number.

Excellent, we doing brakes for you at camp? And joes yoke?

-Alex

Can I just come over to your house friday night and use your garage to install the yoke and new Xfer case.

Still dont have that case in yet? :eek:

Still dont have that case in yet? :eek:

no I bought Ryans Tcase with SYE, and Alex is bringing it down for me.

*Edit*I do have a tcase in, I'm just upgrading.

Last edited:
no I bought Ryans Tcase with SYE, and Alex is bringing it down for me.

Makes me happy I just set-up a new 10'x20' tarp "garage" so I can work on my rig rain or no rain. (4 car garage, but no room for my rig! WTH)

~Scott

Makes me happy I just set-up a new 10'x20' tarp "garage" so I can work on my rig rain or no rain. (4 car garage, but no room for my rig! WTH)

~Scott

Better than I have. 10X8 carport thats on a hill. always workin in the rain and snow

Sounds like someones parents don't love them. :wave:

-Alex

Hah...we have 10 cars...and my family is a bunch of pack rats.

W/e though, it gives me my own place for "man time" as I tell my mom (so she'll live me alone).

~Scott

Hah...we have 10 cars...and my family is a bunch of pack rats.

W/e though, it gives me my own place for "man time" as I tell my mom (so she'll live me alone).

~Scott

You have to go out to the tent for "man time". So you don't have a computer in your room either?

I'm glad I have my own place. I used to live with a bunch of fools so no time for me. Now I have Alea and back to the same old. Alea's alot cooler but man time it out in the woods with my buddies doin whats best

Thanks Rich I needed a :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:. Are you showin?

"Man time"? But you haven't hit puberty yet.:looser:

:sure:
At least I'm going wheeling this weekend, where will you be?

~Scott

where is reiter?

where is reiter?

Off Highway 2, Reiter RD, just East of Goldbar.
:wantyou:

~Scott

P.S. I'm heading out from Everett/Lynnwood about 6:30/7PM Saturday if you want to follow me up.

Back