• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

how about a zj?

moparmansfield

NAXJA Forum User
well, i no longer have a xj. i do however have my zj still. im still going to be active on naxja though, nagca.com lacks in...pretty much everything. i finally have free time due to my employer hiring a couple guys to help out. im a supporting member and im even going to be running the :NAXJA: sticker on the zj. i live in hollister, so if anyone is coming down to wheel at the hills, shoot me a pm. heres the zj:

213817d7.jpg

Nice looking rig man. Only thing it needs is some ACTUAL Hollister Hills wheeling and the dents to prove it! :laugh: My woman lives in Hollister. Im originally from Salinas, so I used to be there all the time. Next time I'm headed to the hills if I remember I'll shoot you a PM.

nice rig...those tires are gonna be gone fast ...had a set and they lasted all of 10 months I got maybe 6K

been red name for 7 years...what do you mean?

:p

Last edited:
im confused lol......red name?

...thats all good and dandy but you should come join us :)

GT Radial muds...most local small tire shops sell them, they are super soft.

Nice looking rig man. Only thing it needs is some ACTUAL Hollister Hills wheeling and the dents to prove it! :laugh: My woman lives in Hollister. Im originally from Salinas, so I used to be there all the time. Next time I'm headed to the hills if I remember I'll shoot you a PM.

ohh the dents are on the other side..:rtm: also sporting a front bumper delete now due to snapping every mounting point..

GT Radial muds...most local small tire shops sell them, they are super soft.

they are pretty soft..but are great in the dirt. had one tire at 5psi last time out and beat on it pretty hard with no problems.

Im running the GT radials as well. Super soft and sticky. wrap around everything. not too loud on the highway either. I love em so far!

nice rig - I almost bought a ZJ myself. They are a bit more luxurious and good for long hauls. Them coming with V8s is a good touch too.

Back