• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

hey from Maine

TOZOVR

NAXJA Member #713
hey folks....missed ya'll!

Well it happened, my parents sold the Campground....

also...I got this lil beauty...

IMG_0123.jpg

On the XJ side of things, we had the pleasure of dealing with Chris, the
new(er) owner of AV4X4 up here at BWO...and then he wheeled the crap out of it at NAC-fest!

Anyhow, I hope all is well!

RJ

hey RJ.. the rover looks nice but wheres that LC you were wrenching before?? i finally met chris last week on a trail run out this way from another BB.. what are the chances you are coming out this way for the Florida vacation this weekend or up to Essex Jct Vt at the end of the month for the Jamboree?? i'll be working both events.. good luck and we'll see you on the trails!!

mike

sorry to jump into this thread and ask a somewhat unrelated question but when is the jambo in essex junction vt, very interested. I'd like to meet some of the people on here and maybe get a good deal on a lift.

Mike

RJ, that is a bummer. I suppose this also means we won't be able to do a repeat of last year's MDI camp-a-thon/trail ride/lobster bake?

Mike, I actually replaced the LC with the Rover...I couldn't deny where my heart lay :thumbup:

Chris, ya know I love ya :D

Yeah Eagle, I'm guesing no, but then again, I don't know the new owners.

FWIW, if anyone's interested, I'll be running a Mabell trip in Aug for VTXS...they're only open to members, but being on the BOD, I'm lobbying for 3 guest spots.

http://www.endlessearth4wd.com/AAA/index.htm here are the pics of our sill replacement...

Loser, go back to your rover/land cruiser boards, we don't need your kind around here! TRAITOR! :D :laugh2: :D

Let me know if/when you ever get down to Paragon, I figure that's the closest wheelin spot between the two of us and I still haven't wheeled with your sorry butt.

Ary

i would be up for the Ma Belle run.. so far august is wide open for me... its local for me but its a real fun trail to play on...

mike

Hey RJ long time no see. Nice rig, its alot cooler than that TLC that you had, I always have been a fan of those rovers. There is some kid that lives close to me with one just like that and its pretty impressive offroad. Good choice. SO whats the deal, when are we all going to put together some expedition type multi day trip or something? I don't care if its just logging roads and camping in maine or VT or a trip up to Canada or someting. If only I was better at planning and reliable I would attempt to plan something, but I really really suck at making or keeping plans. Anyways I still think it would be cool to do something other than the usual beat your ride for a couple mile trail ride and then head home.

Come up to Nova Scotia and I'll get the NS Jeep Club to show you all around. We have a few really good trails around which we use each year for the Jamboree.

Adam, back to your hole, I may not have an XJ any more, but I sold you 1/2 the junk on yours and I'll come down there and watch Ary Spank you again...

TOZOVR said:
Adam, back to your hole, I may not have an XJ any more, but I sold you 1/2 the junk on yours and I'll come down there and watch Ary Spank you again...

Cathy gave him a proper spanking at NAC Fest. But he seemed to like it! :dunno:

C-MuRdaA said:
Cathy gave him a proper spanking at NAC Fest. But he seemed to like it! :dunno:

Well...yeah, have you SEEN your girlfriend? :roll:

C-MuRdaA said:
I have seen her... 6'4" 240... She is a little on the thick side, so what? :spin1:
I'm tellin!!!!!!

Back