• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Heres what I did today...

it kinda does. That shifter is why I bought the truck it was in, got the whole thing for 900 and drove it home (barely). Couldn't find an NV4500+5.9+computer for that anywhere else, and this one came with 40 bucks in gas, some crummy 60s, some rims, some crummy tires, and a snowplow.

Fenders and inner pinch seams = cut, folded, and sexy. Still have to bondo them up and repaint but you can't even tell they were cut

IMG_7939.jpg

IMG_7941.jpg

I introduced someone new to kens playground, went to China buffet and vomited at cabellas......but then swapped the yoke on the 35 so I can drive the MJ again

oh no, who did you introduce to the junkyard?

there is a tractor in my yard again btw :party: I'm gonna spend a few minutes tomorrow throwing together a small trailer for it so I can haul axles in and out of the yard without them trying to kill me.

Finished my lift

Beast Mode Engage

IMG_7980.jpg

Next to 3.5" and 31s
IMG_7968.jpg

^^this, stucco is known to add 3" to the rear when in the picture

I would add a leaf or 2 to that pack but nice job on the trimmin'

Negative - want it nice and flexy and low (well...low is relative)

is it me or is the front 2" taller

it is a bit taller - i'm waiting to trim the coil spacers to level it out till the suspension is broken in

The sun has not been nice to that paint!
Looks clean otherwise though.

Should've bought my MJ and saved a ton of driving

if the van had a manual in it I would tow with it alllllll year.

Anyone got an nv3500 or 4500 to unload on me for cheap? :spin1:

edit: hell, maybe I should put Colin's old 2.5, an AX5, and an NP231 in it. And tow the MJ with it.

Bed liner to dash bezel
jeep5.jpg

photo2.jpg

Installed police light
jeep4.jpg

jeep3.jpg

Back