• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Haters.....

I don't care if he spouted wings and started to fly...he still is wearing emo jeans and Emo f-tard belt ...I hope he falls and gets his scooter stuck in his a$$ .

I don't care, I am proud to admit of my hating. Get off that rediculous thing and get a job/ any other weird and out there hobbies. What are you doing with you're life...
HATE

LOL

That guy is awesome.
I don't care, I am proud to admit of my hating. Get off that rediculous thing and get a job/ any other weird and out there hobbies. What are you doing with you're life...
HATE

LOL
I'm gunna hate on that post. These guys are doing what they love, sometimes they are struggling financially, but others are made for life like the guy I posted. He has designed and built bike parts with his sponsors. Why Hate on a guy for doing what he loves when it doesn't harm anyone.
:wave1:

nope, put that energy into something constructive instead of into nothing...."but it makes them happy" whatever(charlie sheen style)

haha, I honestly dont care/just had to break up all this positive air going on here!!!!

Health and pushing the boundaries for high risk sports seems productive to me.

Honestly, I don't really care either.

Back