• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Haters.....

Dude,

that kid in the second video beat the living stupid into his face doing that.

Had it been on a skateboard or a bike, my reaction would have been closer to, "oh man, that would have been sick!"

But instead my reaction is closer to, "Wtf were you doing, kid?"

Still, props to him for finding out the limits of his razor scooter.

impressive? yes, definitely.
but thay kid still needs to pull his pants up. It's called covering your @$$.

Dammit. Does that mean I can no longer hate 13 year old Rebecca Black for making nearly $25K per week in YouTube money, and over $43K in I-Tunes money so far for her "It's Friday" song?!?!?!?! :mad:

That's gonna be tough to do guys......... :D

Will you guys support me if I put on black spandex shorts, a too-small white t-shirt and dance around singing my own rendition of "Oops I did it again" and throw that on YouTube/I-Tunes? Hey, if I'm doin' it to it...... I should get props and bank right? Right? :laugh3:

C'mon Steve, go get your seat cover dress and sing back up for me....... and bring that knuckled thing too...... :D

I could probably dig up some guyliner, a little for me, a little for the "hinged hootus."

Troy and Steve, Kenny Rogers/Dolly Parton cover band! Bahahahahaha!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lixDK_tMEhE

I'm thinking maybe this...

LOL! We could be a cover band!

"Fat Spandex Dream and the Seat Covers" featuring "Knuckles McWiggley"

:laugh3:

LOL! We could be a cover band!

"Fat Spandex Dream and the Seat Covers" featuring "Knuckles McWiggley"

:laugh3:

:rof::clap: Knuckles will be limited to playing a drum...just one...a little lower than waist high...and not too fast.

First original song? "JZ's Will Keep us Together"

images

Hey, I could probably keep time tapping my foot, too.

Just noticed your post count...You're a smidge over half a Kastein. Which post was your 10K?

1/3 are for yelling at me...... so only 6k posts isnt too bad :D

Negative ghostrider, 2000+ are for me you are sloppy seconds :moon:

The elephant with drum pic was the 10K post..... :D

Yeah, Mike and Ira own quite a bit of that posting real estate :laugh:........ but look at the join date. I've got a few years of posting under my belt..... and that isn't even the correct join date...... if it weren't for the great server crash of '02.... it should read late '98 and probably another 2K in posts...... :looney:

True that, hell Mike you've got double the post count as me and you joined a year later.

Aug 2007, thats when I was in Kuwait on my way home from Iraq. I joined this site because I was looking at buying an XJ once I returned home.

Oh snap, I just cleared 3,000 postes. :D

Back